Royal Rumble 2018

JamieStevenson

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wouldn’t be surprised if the women’s match opens and the men’s closes or at the very least they’ll stick a match (a world championship match?) in between both.

Think that will be it

Women’s Rumble
Raw Tag Titles
WWE Title
Smackdown Tag Titles
Universal Championship
Men’s Rumble

Number 30 3..2..1... BRRRAAAUUUNNNNN

2 hours ago, bernardblack said:

Just seen the poster for the women's rumble and Stephanie takes up about 75% of it ffs.

Anyone got any info on the running order?

Ideally I'd get up at 2am and still see both rumbles

I don't think she gives the slightest f**k about women's wrestling. She just wants to take credit for the 'revolution (which just consisted of letting good wrestlers having good wrestling matches)/ She probably thinks women wrestlers should just be like they were in the Attitude Era.

Hope this is good tonight. I'm 29 now so I'm beginning to think there won't be an age I will reach where I won't tune into both the Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania.

Meant to watch either Raw or Smackfown this week to kinda clue myself into what's happening currently but I'm going into this one blind tonight pretty much.

13 minutes ago, BradHorse said:

Hope this is good tonight. I'm 29 now so I'm beginning to think there won't be an age I will reach where I won't tune into both the Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania.

Meant to watch either Raw or Smackfown this week to kinda clue myself into what's happening currently but I'm going into this one blind tonight pretty much.

Smack Down bosses are fighting, Raw Bosses don't get along(nothing new). That's it pretty much.

Should be noted that the Stephanie Rumble poster is a fake.

Mickie James posted it on her Twitter [emoji1]

Has both Bellas on it & Paige - still only took the count of women on it to 23 so plenty of surprise entries can be expected, probably at least 1 of Trish/Lita/Beth Phoenix plus whoever they choose from NXT (and maybe Rousey as well)

Archived