Royal Rumble 2018

JamieStevenson

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This has become such a polarising PPV. Every year I start off excited as hell, because it's the Royal bloody Rumble, but every year I know there's ultimately going to be disappointment because they'll find a brand new way to balls it up :lol:

1 minute ago, Stelling said:

This has become such a polarising PPV. Every year I start off excited as hell, because it's the Royal bloody Rumble, but every year I know there's ultimately going to be disappointment because they'll find a brand new way to balls it up :lol:

Get one of the Bushwhackers in for 4 seconds, job's a good un. 

david-james-nodding.gif

3 minutes ago, Stelling said:

Could be talking about Morton there.

They made the lack of a tag really obvious, looked like Owens took his hand out of the way given Styles couldn't judge how close.  Just thought they were doing a wee spot rather than the finish.  Seemed a bit flat as it was, but was never going to be match of the night or anything.

I could actually see them doing the women's rumble last actually, which if they're building up to something huge would be an alright decision.  It would have to be more than just "historic" to do it though, they'd have to really do something mental to close out on, or accept that the rest of their matches can't.  Are they trying to end on a high knowing their chosen one for the Rumble will be booed?

Archived