Hearts v Hibs

10 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I was going to suggest compiling a most entertaining players XI from Hearts and Hibs over the last 53 years to test this assertion

But then I realised it could involve asking Skačel to share a dressing room with Reardon

Like Riordan would even make the bench.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Magic Roundabout said:

So 5-1 final (which you reference) or 4-0 semi -final , Mark De Vries 5-1 game or a few others where we stuck away 4 are turgid  anti-football. Hearts play good football everybit as often as hibs. Surprisingly as a hibs fan you disagree. As a Hearts fan when hibs were spending outwith their means under Duff and Gray and prior to their debt forgiveness from RBS, I cannot remember seeing much decent football from the team in green with the exception of Turnbulls Tornadoes. I think that is the nature of a football fans perspective on their nearest neighbours. I am under no illusions about my team, not sure you can say the same.

His reply to include Graham Rix, 0-7 and Poppy Feeving. :lol:

On 31/12/2017 at 12:41, Magic Roundabout said:

So 5-1 final (which you reference) or 4-0 semi -final , Mark De Vries 5-1 game or a few others where we stuck away 4 are turgid  anti-football. Hearts play good football everybit as often as hibs. Surprisingly as a hibs fan you disagree. As a Hearts fan when hibs were spending outwith their means under Duff and Gray and prior to their debt forgiveness from RBS, I cannot remember seeing much decent football from the team in green with the exception of Turnbulls Tornadoes. I think that is the nature of a football fans perspective on their nearest neighbours. I am under no illusions about my team, not sure you can say the same.

Some interesting points but you have failed to change my opinion. You have also failed to answer most of the questions.

15 hours ago, Joe Terrapin said:

Some interesting points but you have failed to change my opinion. You have also failed to answer most of the questions.

Sorry , never realised it was a test.:)

• Happy with last nights performance?- Not entirely but prepared to make allowances.
  • Happy with what Levein is doing to us as a team? -Making us more difficult to beat, giving young players a chance, I would say pretty happy, going in right direction.
  • Happy paying money week in week out to see that?- Live in Swindon so dont see every game, happy to pay my Direct Debit though.
  • Occaisional fluke performance? - Leveins record suggests that by Scottish standards we will be more consistent than most of our competitors

Think those were your questions. You are welcome to your opinions and conjecture, As I implied, I never expected you to change them.

It's hilarious how some delusional c**ts maintain and uphold that their club always plays football a 'particular way/the right way'.

No, you cretins, your team plays dependent on the players and management in place at whatever point in time.

It's hilarious how some delusional c**ts maintain and uphold that their club always plays football a 'particular way/the right way'.
No, you cretins, your team plays dependent on the players and management in place at whatever point in time.

You back to being a hearts fan?

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/01/2018 at 12:02, Magic Roundabout said:

Sorry , never realised it was a test.:)

• Happy with last nights performance?- Not entirely but prepared to make allowances.
  • Happy with what Levein is doing to us as a team? -Making us more difficult to beat, giving young players a chance, I would say pretty happy, going in right direction.
  • Happy paying money week in week out to see that?- Live in Swindon so dont see every game, happy to pay my Direct Debit though.
  • Occaisional fluke performance? - Leveins record suggests that by Scottish standards we will be more consistent than most of our competitors

Think those were your questions. You are welcome to your opinions and conjecture, As I implied, I never expected you to change them.

Questions starting with "Are you happy ... " seem to betray a naive assumption that following a football team should be a way of cheering yourself up.

Archived