Forfar Athletic v. Albion Rovers

. Hopefully, Forfar do highlights, but it looked to me that Hopkins stretched rather than lunged or jumped into the tackle, and whilst it was probably a foul, a red seemed unduly harsh. After that, I have no idea what happened, but it looked as if Trouten wasn't the only player out of control; he was the only one dismissed though, and that, as the Americans would say "was the ball game" :bairn

Have to admit the challenge happened virtually in front of me and it should have only been a yellow don’t know why such a deal was made out of it, think Trouten actually grabbed one of the Forfar lads by the throat that’s why he got dismissed.
Must say I was confused at only the two cards being branded!

9 hours ago, Loon From Outta Toon said:

Have to admit the challenge happened virtually in front of me and it should have only been a yellow don’t know why such a deal was made out of it, think Trouten actually grabbed one of the Forfar lads by the throat that’s why he got dismissed.
Must say I was confused at only the two cards being branded!

Looked quite high and can see why ref gave a red, but hard to see clearly, Munro was lucky to stay on pitch too, looked like he had boy round the neck too, Good score for Forfar, Actually think Albion will start falling away, you can’t expect to concede that many goals every week and pick up points 

Looked quite high and can see why ref gave a red, but hard to see clearly, Munro was lucky to stay on pitch too, looked like he had boy round the neck too, Good score for Forfar, Actually think Albion will start falling away, you can’t expect to concede that many goals every week and pick up points 
Albion are a real threat going forward though. Sort out their dodgy keeper and they ought to pick up more wins.
Re the stooshie, the ref added no time on at all for it. It took a good 3 minutes to settle everything down.

Red card tackle right enough, out of control and over the top.  Didn't think it was as bad as that during the game.  Andy definitely lucky to stay on the park.  Guessing that because he was booked the officials can't retrospectively up it to a red if they look at the video footage.

Archived