What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

22 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

Indeed. But if anyone else points out this exceptionalism, they're sectarian bigots.

not necessarily for instance

1 hour ago, Ron Aldo said:

The important point that I think we can all agree on is that Celtic fans are a bunch of fuds. 

^^^ Vile Sectarian Bigot

59 minutes ago, MarbellaDEE said:

In the interest of fairness it’s worth mentioning that Rangers fans also fall under this bracket.

^^^ Not a Vile Sectarian Bigot

At least I think that's how it works

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

St. Mirren players were doing a huddle all throughout the 94-95 season, a year before Sellick started doing it.

Of course I'm sure some other side were doing it well before that, just that they weren't on live TV every week to publicise it.

Yeah, Dunfermline definitely did it in the 95-96 season after Norrie McCathie died, as a way of galvanising the players before the first game after his death and it continued for the rest of the season, as did retiring the number 4 for the rest of the season with 12 used instead.

24 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Yeah, Dunfermline definitely did it in the 95-96 season after Norrie McCathie died, as a way of galvanising the players before the first game after his death and it continued for the rest of the season, as did retiring the number 4 for the rest of the season with 12 used instead.

The earliest example I could find was Llanelli RFC against New Zealand in 1972 but it probably goes further back than that

5 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

St. Mirren players were doing a huddle all throughout the 94-95 season, a year before Sellick started doing it.

Of course I'm sure some other side were doing it well before that, just that they weren't on live TV every week to publicise it.

I started playing basketball in 1981, and a pre-match huddle was an established thing then.

As per below.

5 hours ago, Swello said:

Surely it's just cringey pish imported from American sports?