Hamilton Accies vs Dundee FC

Did anyone say you could leave my back pocket? [emoji848]

Back in there bitch.

Would’ve put my account on the line for this match but already promised the Partick tramps that honour to get humiliated on the 24th of Feb.

Don't think anyone would be against you deactivating your account early you dross c**t.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We really should be beating Hamilton. Not because I perceive them to be a 'diddy wee club' or anything patronising like that, but purely because they're in the midst of a fire sale. They've sold arguably their two best players and re-signed a bombscare CH they had punted, purely because they are struggling for numbers.

If Canning keeps Hamilton up this season, I think the myth that he's a diddy manager should be dispelled. Considering the resources he has (Particularly after the Nigerian Prince escapade) he'd be doing magnificently to turn the tide.

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

We really should be beating Hamilton. Not because I perceive them to be a 'diddy wee club' or anything patronising like that, but purely because they're in the midst of a fire sale. They've sold arguably their two best players and re-signed a bombscare CH they had punted, purely because they are struggling for numbers.

If Canning keeps Hamilton up this season, I think the myth that he's a diddy manager should be dispelled. Considering the resources he has (Particularly after the Nigerian Prince escapade) he'd be doing magnificently to turn the tide.

The 2nd paragraph is as far as a can see factual and I agree with your comments. 

The 1st paragraph ooft a total figment of your bewildering imagination, we have sold probably our most saleable asset in Docherty to sevco, I personally felt he was our best player many of my fellow fans would debate this though.The second player we have sold in this window has played Zero minutes of football this season, so losing him will have no impact on our current squad. We haven't re-signed anyone in this window but for the sake of sensationalism you choose to include that in your post,you said this fictional resigning was with re to us struggling for numbers , since the window opened 2 in 2 out I'm quite good at maths but wouldn't need to be to conclude that the numbers have balanced out.

In any future attempt to try and belittle us try not posting untruths that I glorify in picking holes in.

Will I be attacked by thugs at this? Thank you.

We tend to outnumber them and are on average about a foot taller so there’s not too much to worry about. Rat faced, living on a diet of micro chips and pot noodles, unwashed, smelly scum.

8 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:
10 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:
Will I be attacked by thugs at this? Thank you.

Can't make any promises. Better bring Smudger just incase.

I'll dig out his lead and muzzle now.

5a6ba23e7df30_phone494.thumb.jpg.cd6a466e40d2a52798aba95413659107.jpg

24 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

We tend to outnumber them and are on average about a foot taller so there’s not too much to worry about. Rat faced, living on a diet of micro chips and pot noodles, unwashed, smelly scum.

You'd probably hide behind your wife just like you used her season ticket that time you  had a hissy fit and threw your own away. A microwave would most likely be new technology to you ya deep fat fryer using c**t.

42 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I know you’re a fellow Dee Spud but I have to take exception to your post..........nothing wrong with a nutritionally balanced pot noodle.  Throw in a bag of crisps and a Twix and you’ve got yourself a cracking three course meal.

You'd probably hide behind your wife just like you used her season ticket that time you  had a hissy fit and threw your own away. A microwave would most likely be new technology to you ya deep fat fryer using c**t.

Ha ha ^^^ ragin

I know you’re a fellow Dee Spud but I have to take exception to your post..........nothing wrong with a nutritionally balanced pot noodle.  Throw in a bag of crisps and a Twix and you’ve got yourself a cracking three course meal.

Agreed. Nothing to beat a King Pot Bombay Bad Boy.

Archived