Club Licence

2 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Well if Talbot don't want to join lowland league either don't get licensedor lose the playoff simple as that

I think you will find if Talbot do go to the pyramid we will be in it to win it.

Aw, cheers, mate. Yeah, I see now how one poster with a couple of  accounts might look like a couple of posters with similar views in a forum about those views. Sorry for that mistake. I think it's amazing how [mention=14716]Burnie_man[/mention] has got his alter ego [mention=74006]Inanimate Carbon Rod[/mention] posting at the same time in totally different forums about totally different topics in a totally different style. That's dedication.

Please im still hoping he takes my bet, dont present facts to him.

Nah you know you were caught out. I'm happy with that lol

So if you think burnie and I are the same person and feel convinced that this is the case why not get some free money for a charity of your choice? If I win i’d love it if you’d donate £25 to st margarets hospice Clydebank and £25 to whichever hospice is closest to Blackburn. What you got to lose if youre so convinced?

So if you think burnie and I are the same person and feel convinced that this is the case why not get some free money for a charity of your choice? If I win i’d love it if you’d donate £25 to st margarets hospice Clydebank and £25 to whichever hospice is closest to Blackburn. What you got to lose if youre so convinced?

[emoji23]

Jeezo its like chatting to a 10 year old. My beliefs did not allow me to bet [emoji23]

BUT !! If you feel so strong about it then I'll let it pass.

You ain't BM ok [emoji6]

Pd. Just donate the cash without betting. There's a good lad

[emoji23] Jeezo its like chatting to a 10 year old. My beliefs did not allow me to bet [emoji23] BUT !! If you feel so strong about it then I'll let it pass.  You ain't BM ok [emoji6] 

Pd. Just donate the cash without betting. There's a good lad

Rising to this utter drivel by continuing to respond (and I know I have done so myself!) has entirely disrupted the discussion and derailed any worthwhile thoughts on licensing and on when the SFA Board might meet to discuss and ratify or otherwise the applications they have before them.

It’s exactly what he (ISA/1978/etc etc) wants. Childish, small minded, utterly pathetic and, ultimately, all pretty sad. It’s a way for the uninteresting to be of interest.

Other posters, from both sides, are trying to provide informed and reasoned debate, placed alongside some long established facts and governance rules, and extrapolate from that what they believe could happen. On the other hand, a few simply cannot countenance the thought of such intelligent exchanges as they are singularly unable to contribute to them with anything other than purile nonsense.

Rising to this utter drivel by continuing to respond (and I know I have done so myself!) has entirely disrupted the discussion and derailed any worthwhile thoughts on licensing and on when the SFA Board might meet to discuss and ratify or otherwise the applications they have before them. 

It’s exactly what he (ISA/1978/etc etc) wants. Childish, small minded, utterly pathetic and, ultimately, all pretty sad. It’s a way for the uninteresting to be of interest.

Other posters, from both sides, are trying to provide informed and reasoned debate, placed alongside some long established facts and governance rules, and extrapolate from that what they believe could happen. On the other hand, a few simply cannot countenance the thought of such intelligent exchanges as they are singularly unable to contribute to them with anything other than purile nonsense.

Look I get your annoyance BM or whatever name you may wish to use, I really do. But you have to see it from all sides.

We've been subjected to these threads of yours for months and its the same long winded comments time after time. I merely came on to bring some much needed wind up relief to stop yet another thread from going down the BM listen to me rubbish.

So lets all put this drivel on hold as we are bored with it. Let the club's, sfa,sjfa and whoever else have some time to work out their proposals.

Then you can drivel on afterwards.

Surely even you can understand?

5 minutes ago, Talbot 1978 said:

We've been subjected to these threads of yours for months

The thing is, you don't have to be. You can stop reading "these threads" at any time but you refuse to do so ergo you want to read, ergo you have not been subjected to anything.

The thing is, you don't have to be. You can stop reading "these threads" at any time but you refuse to do so ergo you want to read, ergo you have not been subjected to anything.  

I understand why you said that drs and up until last week I would have probably agreed. I then looked at all the previous entries on this pyramid thing and honestly its more or less repetitive to an extent it looks like some kind of an agenda rather than a thought process.Have a look yourself and you'll see what I mean.

If it means disturbing the thread then so be it. [emoji848]

1 hour ago, Blackie Gold said:

I think you will find if Talbot do go to the pyramid we will be in it to win it.

Good news from Blackie Gold who says  "we will be in it to win it",  both for the pyramid and for Talbot fans.

However the interesting word in your post is  "IF.... Talbot do go to the pyramid"

I thought the West Juniors joining the pyramid, was a done deal (?) for 2019/20  !

On ‎31‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 16:20, Guest said:

Having read a report on Kelty v Burntisland and tribute being paid to both teams for achieving a club licence I decided to have a look at Recreation Park, home of Burtisland Shipyard.  It seems that after five years of hard work and support from the council etc  the club have realised their ambition and gained a Club Licence. Have to say the place looks no better than a public park with little in the way of hard standing or graded terrace.

On ‎31‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 18:57, non_sequitur said:

Shippy have extended their changing rooms built a new fence and got a wee enclosure and we have some decent toilets and its perfect for a wee club like us. Yer post reeks of arrogance or it reeks of pish cannae decide whit :rolleyes:

Another chance to read the pish Goudie used to put on here what a complete bawsack that eejit was :rolleyes:

Shippy now looking at lights to upgrade licence

14 hours ago, Black & Red Socks said:

I completely agree with your views.

In trying to move forward on, the following questions are important to clubs and fans alike :

(1) the outcome of the licensing applications submitted before the 1st January 2019, which have been audited and considered by the Licensing Committee, and

(2) the outcome of any derogation requirements and/or applications regarding existing SFA member (pyramid) clubs , which don't have floodlights (eg Whitehill Welfare, Wigtown & Bladnoch, Coldstream, CS Strollers, etc),

I find it puzzling to understand why the (re)scheduling of the SFA Board is taking such a long time to meet, to consider the 2 issues highlighted above. Is the 'delay' because of 'administrative' scheduling difficulties, or is it due to 'political' reasons (eg waiting to see what the PWG decides about the West/north Tayside Juniors, or perhaps  the level of  additional club the applications to join the EoSL, if any) ?  

I agree that SFA Board meeting Agendas, Reports & Minutes are sensitive matters, and shouldn't be in the public domain before decisions are made. However, what I find baffling is that the DATE of the next SFA Board meeting (which apparently has to ratify the Licensing Committee's recommendations),  has not been published (or not yet decided ?), given the importance  of the above issues.   Most major organisations determine, and announce meeting dates, in advance. By not doing so in this instance (as we are already in March, and clubs need to know where they stand), it is tempting to suspect (wrongly maybe ?) that this has become a 'cloak & daggers' issue. 

I hope that the clubs which are awaiting the outcomes of (1) and (2) above, are in contact with the SFA, seeking confirmation as to when this meeting will be held. 

11 minutes ago, Jason King said:

None - why would they, its not as if the clubs are being liquidated.  A clubs history will still be there, all that is changing is moving from the minor leagues to the senior pyramid. 

Exactly, did clubs lose their history when the Districts merged and the Superleagues were formed?

No its not.

Bonnyrigg are still the exact same club that won the most East Superleague titles, there isnt a Rose 2018 club that has been formed or a The Rose who are claiming the Junior history. 

Its still exactly the same club, trying to claim they are not the same club is desperate poor stuff.