The Binos v Elgin City

What was the score with the booing? In the first half our number 7 Scott Smith got it... I thought perhaps he might've done something to annoy the "masses" in a past life, but no, in the second it was our number 11Chris Dodd. Was it purely because they were the ones nearest the stand?? Surely not...

2 minutes ago, Am Muilleach said:

What was the score with the booing? In the first half our number 7 Scott Smith got it... I thought perhaps he might've done something to annoy the "masses" in a past life, but no, in the second it was our number 11Chris Dodd. Was it purely because they were the ones nearest the stand?? Surely not...

No idea was at the match seating up at the Morrison End, seemed to come from the Hospitality area in the middle of the stand, maybe someone who was in that area could explain the booing.

It came from a small section in hospitality, and in truth, it became really tiring and boring IMHO. However, I overheard a conversation and apparently they are all pals from Perth that know each other and it was a bit of banter.

Its was from the hospitality, they seemed to do it to anyone playing down that side. Was very confused myself when I first heard it.

Archived