Aberdeen V Kilmarnock

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Clarke is fast becoming a classless c0ck. Taking Kilmarnock from absolute shite to just about OK has given him delusions of grandeur, and apparently the right to whine like a bairn when things don't go his way.

The Killie fans were fine last night, but there's an added bonus now in seeing Clarke's ugly, torn-faced pus after we knocked his team out.

Are you for real , Clarke classless? Take a look closer to home at your small man syndrome, moaning chip on the shoulder *** wannabe 

You need to get out more if you think I'm a seething mess. I'm actually in a good mood today.... :lol::lol:
I'll re-phrase my post if it makes you feel better. I can't say I've been over-impressed with Clarke's comments since the first leg. Demanding that the SFA take action against McInnes, trying to play some daft kind of mind-games before the match, and now getting his excuses in for a game where his apparently high-flying team were pretty rubbish.
I wonder how he'll react when the arse falls out of Killie's decent run and results go against him.

Aye, Clarke seems to have fairly got himself in a state, especially for somebody who tried to suggest there was no pressure on his team. Indicative of a feeble mentality.

Need to see him get at least another year at an inferior team before I’m convinced he’d be worthy of consideration to replace handsome Derek when the time comes.

Guest Bob Mahelp
36 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

Are you for real , Clarke classless? Take a look closer to home at your small man syndrome, moaning chip on the shoulder *** wannabe 

^^^^

Proof of what a seething mess REALLY is. Thank you for that.

6 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

^^^^

Proof of what a seething mess REALLY is. Thank you for that.

We will find out about seething next season after you are struggling for 5th behind a stronger Sevco, Hearts and Hibs with no McLean or Christie.

We all know how tolerant of managers up there in la la land you are.

I will go against the general consensus here. I thoroughly enjoyed the match, nervous as I was. Great blood and guts cup tie, which meant that the skilful players had little impact on the match. Jones and Mulumbu for Killie and Christie and MacKay-Steven for us had little impact. One of the things that we appear to have been missing over the last four matches is a desire and fight to win the match. We got that back big style last night, without getting our best players firing properly, although it’s cost us Logan, Shinnie and McLean for the semi. Lots of Killie fans having a thing about Logan getting away with two yellows, but the obvious red card last night was the Killie guy, don’t know who, who kicked MacKay-Steven on the deck.  McLean’s booking was ludicrous, and the guy that dived, who apparently was already on a yellow, should have had a second one and been off. O’Connor had one of those games he is more than capable of having, and he was magnificent. Loved the way that he ran into the fans after the last penalty save, while everyone else ran the other way to go to Woodman. Also loved Derek’s Roar at the end. I have never seen him celebrate like that before, not even at the League Cup Final. The fans on the whole were great, but booing all of the substitutions was out of order, and I think that they all worked out really well. Looking forward to going back to Hampden and hope that we get the Aberdeen end because the pubs are so much better.

We will find out about seething next season after you are struggling for 5th behind a stronger Sevco, Hearts and Hibs with no McLean or Christie.
We all know how tolerant of managers up there in la la land you are.

Yeah mate you’re just proving his point

I am obviously disappointed at going out, Brophy goal miles onside, but in fairness Mclean(Ref) and his assistants proved all night why Neil Lennon was right, god that was hard to say. Hats off to the Aberdeen support that turned up in good numbers for their team, just one thing though, the two jakeballs who thought it was funny to punch the side windscreen of a car where a young girl was sitting! Could do with a bit of self policing there lads.

That boy Shinnie is a distinctly unlikeable ratbag. 90 minutes of moaning, fouling, diving, sneaky stuff. Obviously inheriting Broonaldo's 20-foul threshold for a yellow card.
Mr McLean btw is a pretty crap ref, and that's a general statement not with any Killie bias. Who assesses these incompetents' performance?

Just now, lonewolfie said:

That boy Shinnie is a distinctly unlikeable ratbag. 90 minutes of moaning, fouling, diving, sneaky stuff. Obviously inheriting Broonaldo's 20-foul threshold for a yellow card.
Mr McLean btw is a pretty crap ref, and that's a general statement not with any Killie bias. Who assesses these incompetents' performance?

You obviously haven’t been watching Aberdeen this season, as this was the first match where Graeme “he’s one of our own” Shinnie wasn’t booked for his first tackle. Also last night, is Adam Rooney the first ever player to be booked for persistent fouling after his first foul?

11 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Steve Clarke expressed his pride in his Kilmarnock players after their Scottish Cup quarter-final defeat to Aberdeen on penalties.

Stephen O'Donnell put Killie ahead in extra time only for Kenny McLean to equalise from the spot to take the match to a shootout.

Having picked up wins over St Johnstone and Ross County heading into the match, Killie have had to face successive midweek matches following our trip to Tynecastle in late February. 

"I just felt towards the end we looked a little bit jaded, mentally and physically," Clarke said.

"We had six games in 18 days, it's a big ask to play extra-time. That's why I am proud of the players, I thought they were magnificent.

"Aberdeen in the same period of time played three games. Maybe towards the end that was just a crucial little factor in the outcome.

"So, thanks to the fixture panels and the Scottish league and the SFA, we have had a hell of a run of games."

A crowd of 8998 were inside Rugby Park with Clarke keen to praise the impact of the home supporters.

Apart from the bolded bit, I can't see much wrong with that, so I don't see the point of the following post.

However, opinions and all that.

4 hours ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Clarke is fast becoming a classless c0ck. Taking Kilmarnock from absolute shite to just about OK has given him delusions of grandeur, and apparently the right to whine like a bairn when things don't go his way.

The Killie fans were fine last night, but there's an added bonus now in seeing Clarke's ugly, torn-faced pus after we knocked his team out.

Archived