Dundee v Motherwell - 24/02/18

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Not like Dundee fans to be negative as f**k before a ball is kicked

Moussa's on and we've nae idea who's playing left back tho - can't help but get people worried...

That said tho O'Dea's been punted and Murray should hopefully be on form - so I'm hoping we shit fest it out til the 60 minute mark when we bring on AJ and we score a couple

Moussa's on and we've nae idea who's playing left back tho - can't help but get people worried...

That said tho O'Dea's been punted and Murray should hopefully be on form - so I'm hoping we shit fest it out til the 60 minute mark when we bring on AJ and we score a couple

Would be good if for once we could at least give the boys a chance. No doubt after the first misplaced pass the fans will be on their backs

Would be good if for once we could at least give the boys a chance. No doubt after the first misplaced pass the fans will be on their backs
Moussa has more than enough chances.

As for the complaints about tinkering - absolutely spot on - he can't even stick to the same formation never mind the same defence.

Think you're just moaning for moaning sake here. No-one is being negative, just questioning a bizarre starting 11.

9 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

No I totally agree with you on that, I always give the team my full support - just isn't helping that he keeps playing the big donkey...

I'll still be cheering them on no matter who runs out for us - so saying that Mon the dee! (with Moussa to prove us all wrong and Cammy to have an awesome game... At LB??? )

Archived