Dundee v Motherwell - 24/02/18

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, RossDee01 said:

How am I being a smart arse? That's why he's playing out there and he's doing a decent job.

The goal was a mile offside.

Playing Cammy there has taken the whole left side of our attack out the game Motherwell know there' no threat down this side now and exploited it.If Jon had started he would have gave Cadden something to think about pushing forword, Cammys playing  left back rather than left wingback with 3 centre defenders is a waste.Anyway who the f**k is Cadden you'd think he was Ryan Giggs or something. 

1 minute ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Basque Jon also takes a better corner - I think he'd find our man instead of the Well players as is happening just now.

Bizarre that anyone, not least our manager would believe that our RB that's been struggling of late and doesn't have a left foot would be preferable to one of our players of the season at LB.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Bizarre that anyone, not least our manager would believe that our RB that's been struggling of late and doesn't have a left foot would be preferable to one of our players of the season at LB.

Looks like he's worked that out at last too - still wouldn't have pulled Cammy but I suppose Kusungas not done that much wrong.

Archived