Bonhof Gtf

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That is bad.

tbh, U21 results don't really matter that much, our U21s have had some cracking results the "big" team couldn't manage...

Why don't they put Tommy Burns in charge of the U/21s...

Because he is a clown that connect manage f*ck all. You think it's bad with Bonhof in charge?

Only positive for me tonight was that Simon Lappin got 45 minutes (and a trademark booking) :)

Hey, at least we're not San Marino, who's under 21's lost 10-1 tonight to Spain (according to Sky's live score centre) :o

Hey, at least we're not San Marino, who's under 21's lost 10-1 tonight to Spain (according to Sky's live score centre) :o

709325[/snapback]

San Marino U/21s can be as bad as they want. Very few people in Scotland could really give a monkey's how good they are.

It's our own U/21s whose ability matters, and at the moment it would seem that they are rank. Time for a change.

Well you have to look at it this way. If the senior team are complaining that the talent is not being brought through then it's not come through at U21 level either.

If we really do need a shake up of the whole system, just removing one person involved in it won't help.

San Marino U/21s can be as bad as they want. Very few people in Scotland could really give a monkey's how good they are.

709373[/snapback]

Neither do I, I was only pointing out the scoreline, and how it could be worse. ;)

It's definetly time for changes, but not just Bonhoff's position. Although his contract should now be allowed to run out, the two men that should do the honourable thing are David Taylor and John McBeth. McBeth says that Taylor is doing a lot of work behind the scenes, and doing a lot of work towards youth development - he's had the job for over 5 years now, WHY HAS THERE BEEN NO PROGRESS? :angry:

Well you have to look at it this way. If the senior team are complaining that the talent is not being brought through then it's not come through at U21 level either.

If we really do need a shake up of the whole system, just removing one person involved in it won't help.

709382[/snapback]

Well, it will help, it might just not be the complete answer.

I never understood why Bonhoff wasn't hunted out with Vogts - 1 win in 10 games, in a group including the might of Moldova. As with his German buddy, I think you will find the results mysteriously improve when the clown leaves.

Jamie McCunnie was playing yesterday. That says all you need to know about what Bonhoff knows about the young talent in our country. :angry:

Guest Stella Addict

Yes there might only be 1 win in 10 games but look at the players that he has lost from the U-21 set up to the full squad, players like Craig Gordon, Shaun Maloney, Craig Beattie etc. I can't remember the full list of players but there have been 14 players from the u-21's been capped by the full squad during his spell.

When was the last time that an u-21 coach had so many of his players move up a level???

Archived