Hearts v Killie

5 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

Can't really be bothered with this game.

Hearts performance on Saturday was insipid and they really don't deserve my support after that pish.

No doubt I'll be there freezing my balls off and watching the team lose their unbeaten Tynecastle Park home record, cant wait.:(

Yer actual Kilmarnock there, instilling the fear in other team's supporters.

Image result for juggernaut

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Fide said:

Aye ok then champ.

Also, for the second time in a week:

That weegie library footage again, aye?    :lol:

8 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Still won the league in your own backyard. 

Was that the one from 52 years ago, aye?    :lol:    Quelle surprise, 5-0 ya bam :lol:

4 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

^^^Attempting the same patter as the bigger club from Leith & failing miserably^^^

Stonking comeback    :lol:

3 hours ago, The Tackle said:

I see Clarke has jumped on the big fissucal team bandwagon. Playing all these big fissucal 16 year olds must be daunting.

I can never work out whether you guys think your 16-year old hoofers are wee laddies 'in need of a bit of protection' from the bigger boys, or whether they're hard-kickin' hard-tacklin' Gorgie fighting men whose brutality needs to be cheered on at every opportunity. It seems to change every six hours.

For every instance of someone like you posting fake incredulity, in the face of all statistical evidence, at how people seem to think that your team fouls a lot, there's someone on JKB posting a gif of some ridiculous two-footed foul by Harry Cochrane a good twenty yards from the nearest playable football, and a three page thread full of Jambos virtually drooling over it and composing an imaginary shopping list of players that they want fouled in their next big game.

Could you guys just pick one script and stick to it?

1 minute ago, Aim Here said:

I can never work out whether you guys think your 16-year old hoofers are wee laddies 'in need of a bit of protection' from the bigger boys, or whether they're hard-kickin' hard-tacklin' Gorgie fighting men whose brutality needs to be cheered on at every opportunity. It seems to change every six hours.

For every instance of someone like you posting fake incredulity, in the face of all statistical evidence, at how people seem to think that your team fouls a lot, there's someone on JKB posting a gif of some ridiculous two-footed foul by Harry Cochrane a good twenty yards from the nearest playable football, and a three page thread full of Jambos virtually drooling over it and composing an imaginary shopping list of players that they want fouled in their next big game.

Could you guys just pick one script and stick to it?

Not if it bams you up, no.

1 minute ago, kennysmassiveego said:

Ask your grandpa unless he’s a rangers fan , if so just  to help you out mind, it must have felt a wee bit like that last match day in Dundee , Albert Kidd etc etc 

Albert Kidd/Killie league win. Average age of a Hearts fan on Pie & Bovril = 68 apparently.

warnock.png

17 minutes ago, Craigie Jambo said:

That weegie library footage again, aye?    :lol:

Was that the one from 52 years ago, aye?    :lol:    Quelle surprise, 5-0 ya bam :lol:

Stonking comeback    :lol:

^^^ rattled

6 minutes ago, kennysmassiveego said:

Ask your grandpa unless he’s a rangers fan , if so just  to help you out mind, it must have felt a wee bit like that last match day in Dundee , Albert Kidd etc etc 

I don't know what 1986 was like. I'll be sure to ask my 85-year-old grandad about the pain of '65 when I next see him.

10 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

Albert Kidd/Killie league win. Average age of a Hearts fan on Pie & Bovril = 68 apparently.

warnock.png

5 minutes ago, Darren said:

I don't know what 1986 was like. I'll be sure to ask my 85-year-old grandad about the pain of '65 when I next see him.

Those 2 comments have hurt my feelings and my pride , if I could remember what they were , what’s the question again ? 

1 minute ago, kennysmassiveego said:

Those 2 comments have hurt my feelings and my pride , if I could remember what they were , what’s the question again ? 

If you want to bam up those of us young enough to have missed the Boer War, I suggest saying "that Scott Brown is some boy, eh?"

You can have that one for free.

This Albert Kidd must have been some boy.

They even talk about him on the wee Hibs site. What was he up to back in the day?

Tried googling him but got a picture of a small bloke called Bobby Ball.

Archived