Hearts v Killie

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Based on the radio it sounded like a mini version of the game against the wee Edinburgh team on Saturday.

Home side falls behind early, start to claw their way back into the game and unlucky not to win in the last 20 mins.

Difference being that our manager didn’t have an absolute heads gone at a dodgy penalty decision and the calm approach rubbed off on our keeper who, to quote Steve Clarke after the game, did his job.

Similar to the game on Saturday it’s a measure of how far we’ve came that I’m disappointed with a draw. Seems like we were clinging on for it a wee bit though.

1 minute ago, Dindeleux said:

Based on the radio it sounded like a mini version of the game against the wee Edinburgh team on Saturday.

Home side falls behind early, start to claw their way back into the game and unlucky not to win in the last 20 mins.

Difference being that our manager didn’t have an absolute heads gone at a dodgy penalty decision and the calm approach rubbed off on our keeper who, to quote Steve Clarke after the game, did his job.

Similar to the game on Saturday it’s a measure of how far we’ve came that I’m disappointed with a draw. Seems like we were clinging on for it a wee bit though.

To be fair, Rocky went above the call of duty in blocking the penalty on Saturday, and it was just that the rebound went straight towards Boyd. The Hibs first team aren't going to be rattled by a Lenny outburst aimed at a ref; I'm sure they've all had a few of those aimed in their direction during training or at half time.

To be fair, Rocky went above the call of duty in blocking the penalty on Saturday, and it was just that the rebound went straight towards Boyd. The Hibs first team aren't going to be rattled by a Lenny outburst aimed at a ref; I'm sure they've all had a few of those aimed in their direction during training or at half time.

The wee club mentality that Hibs have no doubt leads to them encouraging that type of behaviour.

A draw was about right - didn't see Killie's goal due to arriving late, but thought we deserved to get level, and were unlucky not to go in front when Lafferty hit the post.

Later on, McLaughlin kept us in it with a couple of good saves.

Lafferty should have won it, but it wasn't a great pen.

Fair play to both sets of fans and players in ridiculous conditions.

Jordan Jones is a good player, but I though Adao was the top boy tonight.

Hoping that Mitchell's injury isn't too bad.

Absolutely fucking freezing! :lol: 

You need an atrocious pitch for the wee teams to have a chance against #TB4 - a la Hereford United vs Newcastle - but it was positive to see Hearts at least making an effort to get the game on, certain of the fact that the best they could feasibly expect was a point. Take note please Accies.

Regrettably, tonight's draw has probably sealed manager of the month for Levein.

Archived