AYRSHIRE PREMIER WINNERS AND RELEGATION

THEMOLE91

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, sunnysider said:

a bit sloppy at times the night I thought and the park w as very bad but a win is a win move on hope the Amie's take something from thistle on Saturday keep the league open

Friday night. 

3 minutes ago, The Mouth said:

With shortlees not playing on saturday I’d imagine there will be a rake of them heading over to hurlford to cheer on the mighty young hurlford!

Hopefully there's decent crowd but with the races and junior semis on Saturday I don't think it will be busy, probably be more shortlees fans there than both Hurlford teams put together lol 

After today’s game against glenburn Kilbride what a game it was btw. To whoever said Kilbride were the third best team in the league didn’t show today. Glenburn were brillaint. Ref was terrible!! but between the glenburn strikers and the Kilbride strikers it was a great to watch between them. the defences were horrible. 3rd position is heating up now

After today’s game against glenburn Kilbride what a game it was btw. To whoever said Kilbride were the third best team in the league didn’t show today. Glenburn were brillaint. Ref was terrible!! but between the glenburn strikers and the Kilbride strikers it was a great to watch between them. the defences were horrible. 3rd position is heating up now

Agree[emoji106] kilbride strikers and glenburn strikers are top notch

On 19/04/2018 at 20:51, das scooter boy said:
On 18/04/2018 at 21:46, AYRSHIREBOY said:
Hopefully there's decent crowd but with the races and junior semis on Saturday I don't think it will be busy, probably be more shortlees fans there than both Hurlford teams put together lol 

Nah no me

Did keir run in the national mate?

You and cunny putting your life savings on him each way because keir is keir boy can do anything.

Best iver ye know 

14 hours ago, teddybearsws said:

Agreeemoji106.png kilbride strikers and glenburn strikers are top notch

If you want too talk about strikers then you need to talk about the big boy Curry at Hurlford Thistle. The young team were well in the game yesterday and I reckon they would have snatched a point until they brought Curry on. Big lad was something else and scored a peach 

35 minutes ago, BingeDrinker said:

If you want too talk about strikers then you need to talk about the big boy Curry at Hurlford Thistle. The young team were well in the game yesterday and I reckon they would have snatched a point until they brought Curry on. Big lad was something else and scored a peach 

This the big boi who disnae want tae play wae them but keeps gettin forced tae n money thrown et him? He'll be wae the mighty lees next season onyway 

Archived