BBC bias

3 minutes ago, speckled tangerine said:

Yeah. We think he's a fascist. It's up to you to prove he's not.

That's your M.O. on every other thread, no?

All I was asking is whether the chap believed him to be a fascist or not.

No need to get yourself into such a state.

38 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

If you phoned central casting and said “I want a megalomaniac with an underground lair and a tank full of crocodiles, you know the kind of thing…” and they sent you this headshot first you wouldn’t bother asking for other options

4aa6b5b29b48b604e9294caccb08bdfb.jpg

Dawson Park Boy's hero!

5 minutes ago, Scott Steiner said:

What's wrong with the guy anyway?

Did he use an offensive 'slur' or say something that didn't fit into the range of opinions you deem acceptable?

He is a guy who said that one way to cure Aids was to outlaw homosexuality.

This is a guy who said that refugees fleeing Afghanistan should turn round and join the resistance.

This is a guy who commented on the George Floyd murder that looters and rioters had it coming.

This is a guy who voted against a bill to make landlords legally responsible to make their properties habitable. He is a slum landlord.

This is a guy who said the term" blackface" was entirely acceptable. 

He is a homophobe,racist, money grabbing right wing MP. All the hallmarks of a Fascist.

He is well suited to today's Conservative Party. A party that you, The Kincardine and Dawson Park Boy so admire.

1 minute ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

He is a guy who said that one way to cure Aids was to outlaw homosexuality.

This is a guy who said that refugees fleeing Afghanistan should turn round and join the resistance.

This is a guy who commented on the George Floyd murder that looters and rioters had it coming.

This is a guy who voted against a bill to make landlords legally responsible to make their properties habitable. He is a slum landlord.

This is a guy who said the term" blackface" was entirely acceptable. 

He is a homophobe,racist, money grabbing right wing MP. All the hallmarks of a Fascist.

He is well suited to today's Conservative Party. A party that you, The Kincardine and Dawson Park Boy so admire.

I'm willing to bet that you've twisted half of these.  It's what you guys do.

You were calling me a racist recently 😆

Just now, Scott Steiner said:

Wow, you've certainly won the debate with that one.

You won't even debate. If you weren't totally blinkered to the Tories and just being too lazy to research what you are talking about, then you are just showing that you are one of the " I don't want to know the truth" Brigade that sits on the right wing of society.

13 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

You won't even debate. If you weren't totally blinkered to the Tories and just being too lazy to research what you are talking about, then you are just showing that you are one of the " I don't want to know the truth" Brigade that sits on the right wing of society.

I'm more than happy to debate you, HMT3, but I suspect all you'll do is call me a Tory and a racist 😆

If you can provide me quotes and their sources of what the MP said then that would be a good starting point.

Edited by Scott Steiner

2 minutes ago, Scott Steiner said:

I'm more than happy to debate you, HMT3, but I suspect all you'll do is call me a Tory and a racist 😆

If you can provide me quotes and their sources of what the MP said then that would be a good starting point.

Go and look for them, if you want to defend that racist. Plenty of evidence out there. 

Just now, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

And thete is the level of your debate. I must say your tin foil helmet fits beautifully. 

I looked them up and you've twisted what he's said on every single occasion.

Which, for you, is true to form.