BBC bias

1 minute ago, Scott Steiner said:

I looked them up and you've twisted what he's said on every single occasion.

Which, for you, is true to form.

You obviously had a cursory look. You are just seeing what you want to see. It took you minutes to look up anything from your initial request to me to give quotes. Yet again a " I don't want to know the truth" attitude. Classic of a Tory, a supporter of a bigoted football club and a member of a repugnant bigoted organisation in the Orange Order.

Just now, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

You obviously had a cursory look. You are just seeing what you want to see. It took you minutes to look up anything from your initial request to me to give quotes. Yet again a " I don't want to know the truth" attitude. Classic of a Tory, a supporter of a bigoted football club and a member of a repugnant bigoted organisation in the Orange Order.

It's not hard to type in his name and the alleged quotes and realise you're either taking them out of context, twisting them, or completely making them up in some cases.

I see you're now giving me 'the Desmond treatment' by making stuff about me too! 😆

32 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

You won't even debate. If you weren't totally blinkered to the Tories and just being too lazy to research what you are talking about, then you are just showing that you are one of the " I don't want to know the truth" Brigade that sits on the right wing of society.

Facts do have a notoriously left wing bias

4 minutes ago, Scott Steiner said:

It's not hard to type in his name and the alleged quotes and realise you're either taking them out of context, twisting them, or completely making them up in some cases.

I see you're now giving me 'the Desmond treatment' by making stuff about me too! 😆

You support Rangers FC? You are a member of the Orange Order? I only stated facts. 

1 minute ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

You support Rangers FC? You are a member of the Orange Order? I only stated facts. 

I do support Rangers and am indeed a member of the Orange Order, but that's not what you said.

You gave me the Desmond treatment and made stuff up about me.

Edited by Scott Steiner

1 minute ago, Jeff Venom said:

The absolute state of a paid up member of a bigoted organisation talkng about the narrow views of others.

I've not been exchanging views with HMT3 for long, but what bigoted organisation is he a member of?

3 hours ago, Scott Steiner said:

I've not been exchanging views with HMT3 for long, but what bigoted organisation is he a member of?

I have no memberships whatever. Whereas you belong to the two biggest in Scotland and support a bigoted political party!

Edited by Highlandmagyar Tier 3

20 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

I have no memberships whatever. Whereas you belong to the two biggest in Scotland and support a bigoted political party!

You have to wonder why he's not involved with forums such as this, where he might find some who actually agree with him.

https://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/ipboard/topic/45454-snp-the-madness-continues/page/42/

1 hour ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

Jeff must be mistaken then.

I belong to the two biggest what in Scotland?

And what's this party I support?

You're all over the place man.

1 minute ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

Two biggest bigoted organisations in Scotland and you are a true blue Tory.

I'm afraid I don't.  You've got the wrong person.

Why do you think I'm a true blue Tory?

Anyway, are you going to point me to the sources of these Desmond Swayne quotes?

3 minutes ago, Scott Steiner said:

I'm afraid I don't.  You've got the wrong person.

Why do you think I'm a true blue Tory?

Anyway, are you going to point me to the sources of these Desmond Swayne quotes?

You said you had seen those quotes and that I had twisted, so why would I now?

Just now, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

No, I searched for them and from what I could see you'd taken them out of context and/or twisted them.

However, you could easily counter this by actually showing me quotes that match your interpretation.  Links will do nicely.

Let's see if you can back up your claims.

4 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

I don't have the right image to hand but in the style of the old lady/ young lady illusion, you're either dealing with a caricature or a cùnt.

rQkQZ6pDZbEHz23rxckWPm.png