Rangers vs Kilmarnock 17th March

17 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Aye hearts get 16000 at home games have a fantastic training ground productive youth academy great stadium better squad and bigger budget plus he gets to live in Edinburgh.  No chance of that one happening eh.  

You're a bit dim, eh?

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aye hearts get 16000 at home games have a fantastic training ground productive youth academy great stadium better squad and bigger budget plus he gets to live in Edinburgh.  No chance of that one happening eh.  
Haha, now I know youre at the wind-up. You do realise what size Scotland is? Kenny Shiels lived in Edinburgh when he was the Kilmarnock manager - you could get between the two in about an hour and a half if you were so inclined.

Please give up you slavering embarrassment. Killie are fucking outstanding, no need for you to muscle in with your half baked opinions.

I mean, did you think they have to stay in the same postcode as the ground? [emoji23]

25 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Thick c**t obviously works for the BBC

10 minutes ago, Estragon said:

Haha, now I know youre at the wind-up. You do realise what size Scotland is? Kenny Shiels lived in Edinburgh when he was the Kilmarnock manager - you could get between the two in about an hour and a half if you were so inclined.

Please give up you slavering embarrassment. Killie are fucking outstanding, no need for you to muscle in with your half baked opinions.

I mean, did you think they have to stay in the same postcode as the ground? emoji23.png

Omg I have obviously upset you lot.  Look, you know it's true so I won't twist the knife.  Clarke will obviously be elsewhere next season, the three clubs I listed his most likely destinations.  Well done today.

5 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

There’s more than a very good chance that Clarke doesn’t actually stay in Kilmarnock.

There's also a more than good chance he doesn't fancy driving an hour and a half to work every day more if traffic so won't be in Edinburgh either.  But could be if he was hearts manager.

Nice little quote from Clarke on the supporters and explains some of his relationship with the club (no clues here to why he wouldn’t move to some no mark club in the SPFL).

"I don’t take any credit, I give credit to the people I work with. My staff are excellent, the players have been magnificent and the crowd have been great as well.

"There may not have been so many of them here but you could hear them screaming in the background and getting excited and trust me when your two brothers are Kilmarnock fans you know how excited they are getting at the moment.

24 minutes ago, killieshire said:

Nice little quote from Clarke on the supporters and explains some of his relationship with the club (no clues here to why he wouldn’t move to some no mark club in the SPFL).

"I don’t take any credit, I give credit to the people I work with. My staff are excellent, the players have been magnificent and the crowd have been great as well.

"There may not have been so many of them here but you could hear them screaming in the background and getting excited and trust me when your two brothers are Kilmarnock fans you know how excited they are getting at the moment.

Which is why the man from Killie supporting family won't be jumping ship to anyone else in this league, wish the jealous #W38 fans would pipe doon. 

Archived