If someone could tell me why sarris using Boyd as a stripper pole was a free kick to Hamilton that would be smashing
Just watching game back. Foul against Rojano is a terrible decision then McKenzie slips and cattles into Hughes and Killie get the free kick.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

The ref was abysmal for both, had no impact on the outcome obv. Just a pathetic display from him.

As always with Alan Muir - an appalling referee. 

Re the game, I have just read the following from Canning and wonder what game he was watching.  

'I don't think there was anything between the teams. But sometimes when you're on the type of run that Kilmarnock are on, you just find a way to win games and that's what happened today.

"It's belief. They believed they were going to win the game and it didn't look like we believed we were going to win it. For me, that's the only difference between the teams. I don't think they played any better than we played. I don't think they created any more chances than we created."

He's a clown if he genuinely believes that guff

5 hours ago, WFAANW said:

Harsh tbh, quite like him.

Image result for ryan jack v kilmarnock

Harsh???   One of probably the wort 3 referees in Scottish senior football in the last 10 years.  Colvan and Finnie being the others, 

Suspect harsh is a wind up, but he is absolutely clueless as per the example you have just shown.   As much as it was hilarious at the time his actions were an utter shambles as he had;t a cue what he was doing. 

6 hours ago, paul wright scores said:

As always with Alan Muir - an appalling referee. 

Re the game, I have just read the following from Canning and wonder what game he was watching.  

'I don't think there was anything between the teams. But sometimes when you're on the type of run that Kilmarnock are on, you just find a way to win games and that's what happened today.

"It's belief. They believed they were going to win the game and it didn't look like we believed we were going to win it. For me, that's the only difference between the teams. I don't think they played any better than we played. I don't think they created any more chances than we created."

He's a clown if he genuinely believes that guff

Or to put it another way, "sometimes when you can find a way to win games, you end up on the type of run that Kilmarnock are on."

If someone could tell me why sarris using Boyd as a stripper pole was a free kick to Hamilton that would be smashing
Haha! He was even laughing about it himself when the ref gave it - immediately went over to Boyd smiling in bewilderment. Seems like a decent big guy.

Harsh???   One of probably the wort 3 referees in Scottish senior football in the last 10 years.  Colvan and Finnie being the others, 
Suspect harsh is a wind up, but he is absolutely clueless as per the example you have just shown.   As much as it was hilarious at the time his actions were an utter shambles as he had;t a cue what he was doing. 

I see your Colvan and Finnie, and raise you a Dallas and Walsh.

On the relegation battle: I’d like Hamilton to stay up as it’s a dead easy away fixture to attend.

Also, in my opinion, the best away end in the Premiership.

Archived