• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Has there even been any minor negatives about Steve Clark's reign so far? I've seen nothing but praise.

Just in case things go tits up next season and the Killie fans pretend they saw problems on the horizon.

Nope this is all we see for the next millennia 

38084A70-7AD7-4B3F-B183-4ED5FC3A4196.jpeg

4 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Has there even been any minor negatives about Steve Clark's reign so far? I've seen nothing but praise.

Just in case things go tits up next season and the Killie fans pretend they saw problems on the horizon.

The club will be taking a bit hit on win bonuses, and there's potential for extra wear and tear on the goal nets, which means we might need to replace them sooner.  It's also possible that the file with our goal music might get corrupted due to overuse.  And it's all Steve Clarke's fault.

8 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

As I said to someone at work yesterday, even if things do go tits up next season (natural Killie fan pessimism speaking) I've always got this season to look back to!

6 hours ago, craigkillie said:

The club will be taking a bit hit on win bonuses, and there's potential for extra wear and tear on the goal nets, which means we might need to replace them sooner.  It's also possible that the file with our goal music might get corrupted due to overuse.  And it's all Steve Clarke's fault.

Also I'm sure that more of our fans are having to spend Saturday nights with our other halves because we are not coming home from the football angry and/or depressed every week.

7 hours ago, craigkillie said:

There's your negative right there. 

12 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

My bank balance has taken a hit. It's hard going home at a reasonable hour after games these days.

In all seriousness, there's been very few negatives.

We've just signed up Kiltie and Power on new 2 year deals (two players I was worried about losing) and seemingly more deals on the way for the likes of Findlay, Dicker et al.

Also been told we've at least 2 players signed on pre contracts so I'm hopeful for a decent season next year.

Accies win.

Trump to ban ‘#TB4’ in the USA.

Trump to nuke Rugby Park.

Dindy, Cammy[emoji1305] & Fide to be attached to said Nuke.

#TB4 patter to be outlawed and then forgotten about.

Trump to win Nobel peace prize.

Happy Easter everybody.

IMG_1042.jpg

Archived