The Well Society (Video)

16 minutes ago, Im_Rodger said:

Accies chairman has stated that this will end up going tits up. 

Glad not to be fan owned. 

I really hope he's wrong. I like Hamilton, they've always been friendly towards new media guys like myself, have been loyal to staff members and seem to have a great youth set-up. So I certainly wouldn't say that their project is wrong but on the other hand, I don't think the Well way is wrong either. 

1 minute ago, ScottTFB said:

I really hope he's wrong. I like Hamilton, they've always been friendly towards new media guys like myself, have been loyal to staff members and seem to have a great youth set-up. So I certainly wouldn't say that their project is wrong but on the other hand, I don't think the Well way is wrong either. 

Chairman mentioned that our youth Academy is, at the very worst, the 4th best in Scotland.

24 minutes ago, Im_Rodger said:

What we should be doing is having a volunteer running our finances, IMO.

1 hour ago, Im_Rodger said:

I don't think Accies would ever be fan owned - at least in the medium term - as they simply don't have the number of supporters at present to make it viable.

7 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

it's oor very own @Jay

It was a tough gig - had to spend the whole video fighting back the tears after I heard, just beforehand, that the Accies chairman has already decided the whole thing is going to go tits up.

14 hours ago, Im_Rodger said:

This is indeed, 100% the reason Accies aren't interested in the fan-owned route. No doubt about it.

also you need fans

2 hours ago, Jay said:

It was a tough gig - had to spend the whole video fighting back the tears after I heard, just beforehand, that the Accies chairman has already decided the whole thing is going to go tits up.

I'd never heard your voice with decent sound quality before :)

Archived