Ant McPartlin

Lofarl

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 25/03/2018 at 08:37, DanMc99 said:

got to laugh at the some of the comments by the general public on this, and a lassie in my work is actually getting worked up about him not getting back on TV , "it will all blow over soon" " he only had a drink the night before, we've all got in the car after drinking the night before" i don't know how she knows he only drank the night before.

it's amazing how worked up folk get about people they don't know

I'll bet she's partly right. Pretty confident he did have a drink the night before.

Guest bernardblack

Paparazzi camped outside his house and shamefully my first thought wasn't "scumbags should leave him alone"......it was "well I thought he'd have a bigger house than that"

On 3/24/2018 at 14:06, PB 4.2 said:

......and he shouldn't get jail time.    Drink Driving isn't cool or clever, and he'll be punished with an 18/24 month driving bad and possibly be asked to take an extended driving test.    Around 100,000 folk in the UK fail a breath test every year.   The idea that we build hundreds of new prisons to house them is over-the-top madness.  

I didn't say he should get jail time but there really is no need for someone with his means to need to every drive again. My point is that some people do get jailed for accidents caused by drink driving yet can still drive in future it would be far safer if they just could not be allowed to drive and avoid the jail time. 

Archived