Ant McPartlin

Lofarl

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t care about his current mental state, marital problems, Dec cheating on him etc. He’s worth £60 million (according to tonight’s BBC news) and drives a mini, so for that reason alone he deserves everything he gets thrown at him.

Seriously though, have these people never heard of taxis.

Just to reiterate, “sixty million pounds”, and drives a mini.

I don’t care about his current mental state, marital problems, Dec cheating on him etc. He’s worth £60 million (according to tonight’s BBC news) and drives a mini, so for that reason alone he deserves everything he gets thrown at him.

Could be driving a driverless car for that money. Would have been safer. Probably.

2 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

What should someone worth tens of millions drive?

I think they're both top boys and would have all the sympathy in the world for a guy who's clearly going through a horrible time and needs professional help.

Drink driving is the exception, though. He's endangering innocent members of the public because he's acting like a cock and won't shell out for a taxi. Even worse that it's from a man who's got more money than almost everyone in this country could ever dream of. 

I hope he gets help, but he's acted like a dick and deserves whatever sentence and loss of earnings he's going to face as a result. He should absolutely be pulled from all his shows but I think ITV will try and bring him back in about a year.

No excuse really and I find the 'mental health problems' excuse quite shocking actually. In the same way people who have schizophrenia aren't all psychopathic serial killers, people who have mental health problems don't all act like complete fuckwits. That's the excuse I expect he'll go with and it boils my piss that that can be used as an excuse. There is no excuse other than sheer fucking stupidity. As others have said, had he killed someone it would be a different case but just because he didn't do any damage doesn't mean he shouldn't be punished. If someone in the public eye gets a light sentence for it what kind of message does it send?

I actually like Ant and Dec but no one should be above the law. And he has enough money to have his own personal driver ffs. There really is absolutely no excuse for his actions.

On another note, I'd have loved to have listened to the conversatin when he told Dec. They won't be able to carry a show individually so if Ant is canned he is fucked. I expect he isn't too happy and he'll be shitting himself as well.

No excuse really and I find the 'mental health problems' excuse quite shocking actually. In the same way people who have schizophrenia aren't all psychopathic serial killers, people who have mental health problems don't all act like complete fuckwits. That's the excuse I expect he'll go with and it boils my piss that that can be used as an excuse. There is no excuse other than sheer fucking stupidity. As others have said, had he killed someone it would be a different case but just because he didn't do any damage doesn't mean he shouldn't be punished. If someone in the public eye gets a light sentence for it what kind of message does it send?

I actually like Ant and Dec but no one should be above the law. And he has enough money to have his own personal driver ffs. There really is absolutely no excuse for his actions.

Have you seen the absolute state of his missus and she' meant to be some sort of make up master.
It's fucking testifying.

Screenshot_20180324-070556.thumb.jpg.8344b9f88e1ac29e954bef635ff098e6.jpg

I take back everything I said. If he's got shot of that then he has every right to be out celebrating!

16 hours ago, Northboy said:

I have no particular like or dislike for Ant and Dec but I agree that he seems to have more sympathy and support that might be expected.  Press coverage seems rather tame compared to what it might have been if someone less popular (say Piers Morgan as an example) were in the situation.

I'm with you here, as regards Piers Morgan he deserves everything he gets, as far as I'm concerned.

(I've no idea where my dislike of Piers Morgan comes from.)

1 hour ago, pub car king said:

Have you seen the absolute state of his missus and she' meant to be some sort of make up master.

It's fucking testifying.

Screenshot_20180324-070556.jpg

Hardly surprising he got drunk...

Actually don't mind Ant & Dec find the to be quite harmless (on TV anyway) and easy entertainment, but has been said if you're caught drink driving you deserve whatever sentence you get but the sentence should be the same for everybody, he shouldn't be treated more leniently because he's famous but at the same time he shouldn't be treated more harshly because he is famous!!!

A lot of the throw the book at him comments are being made because people want an example to be made of him that is as unfair as is the presumption that he'll be let off or treated differently because he's rich and famous!!!

The law is the law and it should be the same for everybody and the best example to be made is if he is treated the same as everybody!!!

Has got a massive forehead though!!!

ETA

If it was Piers Morgan though, public hangings should be brought back!!!

Archived