Posters who are fannies - the definitive list

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

Past

Seamus - went from being a reasonable poster prone to occasional lunacy, to a full-on paranoid mentalist. Posted a glorious resignation thread.

Ric - Not all that bad tbf, but anyone who has a total hissy and resigns on a thread in which he was being mocked for a previous resignation is pretty fucking tragic.

Marrez - Had an utter meltdown after Darkblue62 beat him at FIFA

Stuart Dickson - A tedious fucker who's attention seeking stretched to out and out racism, resulting in a well deserved ban. 

The Tedi - A snivelling, sinister fucker who shouldn't be allowed near anyone female. Absolute fucking weirdo, and one of several ***s on here obsessed by BJK

Present

Happyaccie - A seething bitter old man who hangs around the Dundee threads like a jilted bunny boiler. Almost certainly on some sort of offenders register

I'm Rodger - Being a Tory is bad enough, but to also possess the worst haircut in the northern hemisphere is just unacceptable

Peppino Imp...cbf typing the rest out - Absolute fucking mentalist. Rumoured to be Supras who must have sustained a fairly serious head injury. 

The Chlamydia Kid - A god-awful whiny beta who pollutes almost every thread he visits with tedious 4Chan-lite pish.

Rab B Nesbitt - Grimbo returns as an attention-seeking Liverpool fan (is there any other kind)? Just awful.

That's fairly spot on, imho.

No mention of WaffenThinMint?  Dear God, this place has gone to the dogs.  If it wasn't bad enough that he would comment on Junior Fitba, he would also stalk other posters in real life. He truly is Bible John.

Seamus was another - his meltdowns were funny though.  He once called me a 'Rancid Moonpie' which after all these years, still makes me chuckle.

Wisbit is / was a shit poster.  A complete non-entity who contributed very little.  On the plus side he thought he was clever, so that was mildly amusing.

Div - I don't like his voice on the radio - its a bit creepy tbh.  Was he castrated?  

2 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

9EAE7678-8EB6-458A-882B-1751ED87EF58.png.9bbc1c3d6d871d49ad249663ebc114b5.png

The man has a point.  Robert Skidmarks is a very naughty boi. 

44 minutes ago, Addie said:

No mention of WaffenThinMint?  Dear God, this place has gone to the dogs.  If it wasn't bad enough that he would comment on Junior Fitba, he would also stalk other posters in real life. He truly is Bible John.

Seamus was another - his meltdowns were funny though.  He once called me a 'Rancid Moonpie' which after all these years, still makes me chuckle.

Wisbit is / was a shit poster.  A complete non-entity who contributed very little.  On the plus side he thought he was clever, so that was mildly amusing.

Div - I don't like his voice on the radio - its a bit creepy tbh.  Was he castrated?  

I'd forgotten about him, I didn't think he was that bad, but the general consensus (among those who post about these sort of lists) seems to be he was a psycho.

There are probably a few others that should be on "The List", too.

2 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

The only guy on here to threaten me with a gun :-(.

Deefiant - did a runner and took everyone's money to be hounded out and came back a year later. Now because of this utter c**t we won't be sponsoring someone again.
c**t.

And the other dundee fan who was homophobic . People suspect it was NDD yet he hasn't been banned for it ? If it is him he deserves to be on this list , if not then it's whoever made the comment that is a c**t

what happened? who was daft enough to give sone random stranger on the internet money? assume a sob story was involved

The alt right seem to have a rule book which says you're ok if you never state an opinion, just ask why every other race isn't quite up to mark. The PR sensitive side of neo-nazis.

I don’t even know what 4Chan is. Or a beta. Genuinely never heard of either so can’t confirm is it’s true.

I don’t give an opinion on here though as it’s irrelevant. In this era people just read a few words, fail to grasp your point (either through stupidity or because they don’t like it) and ascribe you to some pre- defined category and assume the rest and apply all the associated opinions or views they associate with that category of person.

4 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

Paulo Sergio an absolute melt of a boy.  An obnoxious fanny  when his team are doing well, disappears when they lose and a 3rd rate troll.

That's before we even consider his fake academic career, or his betting strategy or his 15000 aliases when he got emptied.

Can't remember which one it was but I imagine over half the forum cheered when Hibs won the derby that Paulo said he'd "leave and never return" if they did

Spoiler

shame the promise didn't last

Guest Moomintroll

This Peppino chap has been a bit of a cnut to Killie posters since he found his way out of the Politics Forum.

13 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

Paulo Sergio an absolute melt of a boy.  An obnoxious fanny  when his team are doing well, disappears when they lose and a 3rd rate troll.

That's before we even consider his fake academic career, or his betting strategy or his 15000 aliases when he got emptied.

Greggy Wallace!  Now he was a bellend.

20 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

Paulo’s betting strategy was a real eye opener.

Archived