Ross County vs Hibs

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

C'mon - win this for the HiDees!!

It feels like every game in the runup to the split, we've been the proxy heroes for one bottom-6 playoff contender or another, as Hibs get cheered on for swatting each one in turn on behalf of the others. This must be what being a playground bully feels like.

Then again, half the Hibs fans are Jambos-by-proxy for the weekend so it's working both ways.

14 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:
Miami is apparently shut for good and if this TripAdvisor "review" is to be believed, it's just as well !!!  :blink:
Inverness, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 January 2015

i went to miami night club a few times, and to say the least i was not impressed vinny and ammit are both perverts they let 15 year olds in and spike all young girls drinks, it has a vile smell of pish and sweat mainly from the door staff, ammit is soooo rude alot of health and safety issues regarding the toilets (amit and vinny follow young ones into the toilets after spiking drinks) if you want your night to be spoilt and end up in a and e then by all means go to miami, aces is just as bad they discriminate against mentally ill people and the elderly they just take the piss honestly glad its shut the fee is pathetic and i HATED the atmosphere honestly had to sell my fanny for a decent drink eh......... no word of a lie amit and vinny made me do it or i was barred in the end i got fed up and went to gs its so much better i would say sad to see it shut but am not its a blessing in diguise thanks for reading Mwwwwwwwah xxxx

Looks like an evening at Silk

Looks like an evening at Silk

Which has also closed down. [emoji23]

Silk was a haven for underagers and manky folk. Horrible place!

Then again, half the Hibs fans are Jambos-by-proxy for the weekend so it's working both ways.

I'm not, if Hibs pick up 1 more point than Hearts we've officially finished ahead of them before the split has even happened. For goading purposes this is a good thing.

Finally made it up to Inverness. Bit disappointed tbh. Was hoping for a fight as soon as I got here. Only to be greeted by a city of pished up old greasers. Hoping for better scenes in Dingwall.

Archived