Falkirk vs Dunfermline - Sat 7th April

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Having a hard time believing anyone who can say at the game they are sure it was a penalty.

I personally think the ref seen/heard the handball shout, then immediately afterwards McGhee got decked and he added the two up to a penalty.

Someone mentioned the linesman earlier. Stand side one was ridiculous. The blatant push on Jak and one where the ball clearly came off a Dunfermline toe for a corner (IIRC the ref even motioned to the corner) then the linesman put his flag up late for a GK.

It boils my piss in general how often linesman shit out of making a call that happens right in front of them.

I had a fairly good view of the penalty incident and I'm still not sure if Clark got the ball before McGhee or not. I probably wouldn't have batted an eyelid if it hadn't been given!

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 08/04/2018 at 12:16, Jimmy85 said:

A95D4949-DD6E-441A-89A3-0581A9DCF4D0.jpeg

Back of my head looking sexy.

18 hours ago, smpar said:

Bumped into Lewis Martin in Coady’s the other day. He said he’d been offered a 6 year contract by Valencia but turned it down to stay at EEP. He said AJ is good at beer pong and he has a cat called Philip.

Follow me so I can PM you??

21 hours ago, knee jerk reaction said:

Lol, no tears. Unlike most of our support I don't see Dunfermline as a derby match, you're rivals like Motherwell, St Mirren or Airdrie to pick three of many. Good atmosphere and big crowds but I'd rather we beat Hearts, Hibs, Aberdeen  or if we really are flying Rangers or Celtic!

Was a bit disappointed at how reasonable the Falkirk fans were in defeat but it's good to see at least one has utterly lost the plot.

Superbly nonsensical post.

the pen looked soft from where I was sitting but I'm near the halfway line so ref a lot closer.

biggest issue I had with ref was with Robinsons timewasting. really making a fool of the ref even after he booked him. he did the same at queens and even their fans were fed up with him. I'd hate our own goalie to carry on like that. embarrasing

6 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

Does it matter

One is a *** c**t

The other is just a c**t

Spoiler

Couple of guid c**ts on the winning sides though....eh, what about that eh?

I'm surprised you recognise that word, been a while since you needed to use it.

That’s very true.
You never know, we might get relegated this season then we can celebrate the occasion when we win it just like you did - eventually. [emoji16] (although I do think we will come up first time and not find ourselves languishing in seventh like your good selves).

That’s very true.
You never know, we might get relegated this season then we can celebrate the occasion when we win it just like you did - eventually. [emoji16] (although I do think we will come up first time and not find ourselves languishing in seventh like your good selves).

Plummeting those depths, makes Championship 3rd place heavenly. Be careful what you wish for though.

Who gives a shit whats written on it. 

It's a Pars flag and used by the support.

I still wear a scarf from a previous cup final. 

Great support last Saturday and we go rolling on toward a play off spot.

You lot need to hope you stay up and get a team that will make a difference next year. That advice is free. 

Who was it that was on about neediness earlier in the thread?

Anyway, I love silly jokes and posting nonsense about how amazing players are from time to time. In all seriousness though I do feel that a lot of people are really letting themselves down by considering Fraser Aird as anything less than a disgusting little bigot, even for banter. 

So fucking proud that our fans turned on him as soon as he was pictured showing his true colours on social media.

Archived