Greatest Royal Rumble

5 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

Is there no women's matches here?

Nope. Shows just how much WWE really care about the 'Women's Revolution' when they run a show for the money in a place that won't allow women's matches 

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bernardblack
Nope. Shows just how much WWE really care about the 'Women's Revolution' when they run a show for the money in a place that won't allow women's matches 

Would've been the ideal place to push the revolution too. Shame

27 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

If you win the Greatest Royal Rumble do you just get a pat on the back or is something at stake here?

Hopefully the winner gets a comically huge and shit trophy that they have to carry around all the time.

2 hours ago, TheGoon said:

Someone’s just told me this is going 6 hours :lol: 

The Greatesf Rumble winner really should be getting a title match if they’re taking it so seriously.

7 title matches and a 50 man Rumble means it'll definitely be a long one. 

I expect most of the matches will be house show short.  But short of sending guys out every 20 seconds, the Rumble is going to take several hours to slog through.  Very interested to see how they're going to book it too now they're essentially scaling it up close to two Rumbles in length.  Will they pretty much split the match into two?  Will they have a proper Iron Man that stays in the majority?

Rumble match won't be that long if they have the entrants coming in every 60 seconds.

Anyway, given the Universal Title match is a cage match, who will be interfering? A cage match guarantees that someone will do so.

Rumble match won't be that long if they have the entrants coming in every 60 seconds.
Anyway, given the Universal Title match is a cage match, who will be interfering? A cage match guarantees that someone will do so.
The other Samoan Joe surely

The no women allowed theme continues with Renee Young set to be excluded from pre-show duties.  Instead, we get...Byron Saxton.

It's almost like WWE are trying to show that part of the World just how bad it can get.

1 hour ago, forameus said:

The no women allowed theme continues with Renee Young set to be excluded from pre-show duties.  Instead, we get...Byron Saxton.

It's almost like WWE are trying to show that part of the World just how bad it can get.

Byron > Coach

I realise that's not really something to be proud of, but I feel it's important.

Archived