Hibs vs Killie

22 hours ago, Forest of Dean said:

Good to see the boy in the crowd survived. Everyone was saying that he'd died.

From my vantage point in the South Stand Lower it looked like a lady but I could be wrong.

Agreed, good to hear they are okay. Wasn't nice to see.

Happens all to regularly at Killie games for some reason. Was only a few years back that they game against Hibs was abandoned after one of our diehard fans collapsed and died during the game. Puts the game into perspective for sure.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a game that was. Thoroughly enjoyed my wee day in the capital and the result was immaterial after the enjoyment of that. I hope the wee woman who took I'll is ok, they were working on her for a very long time.

Good luck with 2nd Hibees, you deserve it more than the blue bigots and the red inbreds.

59 minutes ago, killienick said:

What a game that was. Thoroughly enjoyed my wee day in the capital and the result was immaterial after the enjoyment of that. I hope the wee woman who took I'll is ok, they were working on her for a very long time.

Good luck with 2nd Hibees, you deserve it more than the blue bigots and the red inbreds.

I read somewhere on here she is in hospital but making good progress apparently.

Well done Hibees.  Arguably the most entertaining team in the league, apart from ourselves, natch*.  Cracking Hibs v Killie games are becoming the norm now.

*just a lol, lads, calm doon.

Archived