Pars v Sons

Just now, squeezeboxson said:

Which this season has been average at best? I genuinely think too many of our fans think about the Carswell of last season rather than this. There have been no less than 5 or 6 occasions where I would have given Hutton motm this season. Not once would I have given it the Carswell.

When Hutton's barnstorming he's fantastic to watch, and he's definitely deserved a few MOTM awards more. Unfortunately when he's garbage he's garbage.

Carsy isn't going to win many MOTMs (last week I think he got it tbf) but he's quietly efficient.

Anyway Grant Gallagher is now on at RB (so expect to concede a goal soon) for Beany, with David Smith moving to the left. If you aren't here (and are a Son) you are a genius.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Sonsteam of 08 said:

When Hutton's barnstorming he's fantastic to watch, and he's definitely deserved a few MOTM awards more. Unfortunately when he's garbage he's garbage.

Carsy isn't going to win many MOTMs (last week I think he got it tbf) but he's quietly efficient.

Anyway Grant Gallagher is now on at RB (so expect to concede a goal soon) for Beany, with David Smith moving to the left. If you aren't here (and are a Son) you are a genius.

I know my stuff. 

Craig Barr managed to ruin a day of suspense within 10 mins of kick off by giving Dumbarton the Barry Ferguson advantage.
Think dunfermline will get a few more the second half

Roman numeral patter.
What a forum.

Folk talking about DumbarTEN got me thinking, that’s the best I could do.

Archived