The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 hours ago, somerset_lad said:

Is he more of a wing back or can he defend as well?

Can do both that's why he was well rated in our support,a good balance.

Very consistent for us and rarely had a bad game.I still don't believe he's going to sign with Ayr,Seems a sideways move for a good player who was looking for better things

5 hours ago, Hazbart said:

Is anyone else thoroughly enjoying the absolute meltdowns on the Raith thread?

Its fucking awesome. Very addictive and brings a smile to the face.

Couldnt happen to a nicer bunch.

Seen them mention their new plastic pitch for next season. That’d be the biggest nightmare for me if Ayr went down that road. I hate them so much and don’t think they have any place in professional football. Horrible stuff.

9 hours ago, Hazbart said:

Is anyone else thoroughly enjoying the absolute meltdowns on the Raith thread?

Its fucking awesome. Very addictive and brings a smile to the face.

Couldnt happen to a nicer bunch.

Probably how this thread would have been if they hadn't (thankfully) hit the post!

14 minutes ago, AyrTroopMajor said:

To be fair they've actually taken it with a lot more grace than I'd have liked them to, they have pretty much to a man accepted that we deserved the title. Hard to wind up people who are agreeing with everything you say! 

I’m not so bothered with the not winning the title chat. More enjoying the Barry Smith remains implosion.

FOR F---SAKE, 

The best two footed winger in the league last year GAULT is a free agent from Queens Park, Four teams are in for him, come on McCall get the finger out and speak to the boy at least, way in front of Mcdade,Forrest or Mcguffie who it looks like we will be retaining.

FOR F---SAKE, 
The best two footed winger in the league last year GAULT is a free agent from Queens Park, Four teams are in for him, come on McCall get the finger out and speak to the boy at least, way in front of Mcdade,Forrest or Mcguffie who it looks like we will be retaining.

He’s not better than McDaid and we’re not in need for wingers.

2 minutes ago, Lochwood said:

FOR F---SAKE, 

That reads like a combination of a Daily Mail headline and an Ally Morrison SRE post ya roaster.

And it's McDaid, not McDade.

That reads like a combination of a Daily Mail headline and an Ally Morrison SRE post ya roaster.
And it's McDaid, not McDade.

It’s also Galt not Gault but hey ho

We need to be looking at better players than mediocre League 1 players. The boy Marshall would be an excellent way to kick off the signing frenzy.

Also wouldn’t surprise me if they were to wait and announce a few contract renewals at once and then release season tickets.

Announcing Shankland would boost them no doubt.

Exscuse my dyslexia but he's anything but a mediocre league one player in my opinion, that's what we have at present

McDaid is mediocre but managed to get into the TOTY.

Strange that isn’t it.

22 minutes ago, Lochwood said:

Exscuse my dyslexia but he's anything but a mediocre league one player in my opinion, that's what we have at present

Look David, We know you are a decent league 1 player but we are a championship club now. Try Airdrie.

1 hour ago, Lochwood said:

This is Pie and Bovril, we won't stand for it. 

Tell me about your pets.