The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Maybole has it's spots too, there's Jane's Delicatessen,  and the Co-op does a cracking five quid meal deal.

It’s no longer Jane’s, still a deli but new owners.

Struggling to think of anything else of note about the wee Bole.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

The fruit and veg store  couple of doors up from the deli  where all the produce sitting outside catches the exhaust fumes from the lorries going by.

16 minutes ago, Waniche said:

Probably get shot down in flames for this but you could have good night in Rabbie’s. However, some of the female clientele at times you could have caught Rabies or worse. 

Back to fitba.

One thing about our team just now is we have a good nucleus, young inspiring players, surrounded by good experienced professionals and a red hot talisman. If and only if Shankland was to go for a few hundred grand, I as a supporter would like to see current players signed for next season. We’re almost guaranteed championship football next season and maybe even one step further. It’s imperative to keep the stay away fans back putting money through the turnstile and that will show intent and establishment. 

Do I think Shankland will go? No. Why? He’s paying us back for showing faith in him. Would he have been this great if we’d have got him on loan last time we were in this league? Who knows? 

Sometimes some Ayr fans need a reality check. We are 2nd in the league with a game on hand. Granted there are a few bumps but I’d rather be sitting here as an Ayr supporter than on an away day to Forfar staring into the abyss that is league 2......remember that????

Exactly the above (including some of the burds in Rabbies).

18 minutes ago, I'm Brian said:

I got sexually assaulted in Rabbies once by a woman from Patna. It wasn't a particularly nice experience.

Them were the days ;) Can't remember how much the pint was though.

#Metoo

6 minutes ago, Waniche said:

#Metoo

Hopefully not the same one. 

Hee, Hee,

It's a sad world nowadays where the blokes actually complain about getting touched up by women, if someone told you that 20 years ago, well.................

3 hours ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Cause your From maybole .we could discuss the maybole by-pass if you would like ? 

Still a touchy subject to us Maybolians. 

3 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Po King is the best Chinese in Ayrshire and I’ll fight anyone who disagrees 

3 hours ago, rb123! said:
3 hours ago, D said:

The way out is probably the next best thing

Maybole for your hole @rb123!

10 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Po King is the best Chinese in Ayrshire and I’ll fight anyone who disagrees 

Best in Maybole definitely but there's a Chinese across from the train station in Ayr that is top notch.