The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

IMG_3397.thumb.jpeg.35d01cf1e7e694b42ae3a2cad72d9fea.jpeg

I would like to state for the record that I am not Graeme Mathie

Sure thing, Graeme.  #weareunited

18 minutes ago, Scott-ish said:

As if the attempt at 'You'll never walk alone' in the SRE wasn't bad enough. The dogs should be sent back in to bite anyone who tries that pish again.

Maybe Boab will try his own version of that just to take it to the next level.

I think it was attempt for the raggazi too noise up our own fans .it certainly worked .As I wasn't best pleased.

9 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

I think it was attempt for the raggazi too noise up our own fans .it certainly worked .As I wasn't best pleased.

Apparently we used to sing it in the 70’s. I’d rather not hear it TBH as it is only associated with Celtic these days in Scotland 

There was. Brutal headline in the Daily Record above an article about Inverness Duncan Ferguson helping to shovel snow off the Inverness pitch in which it called him - former Rangers hero. 

We are going to get a lot of that patronising shite while he is manager, so it would be good if we didn’t make it worse for ourselves. 

15 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

It’s some cover story I’ve been setting over the years

Sometimes you have to make sacrifices to avoid the opposition getting an advantage. You're like Donnie Brasco.

And YNWA can get in the bin. It's a Liverpool song.

4 hours ago, Caledonian said:

Suggesting that Gary Teale came through the Ayr United system totally endorses the point that you know nothing whatsoever about Ayr United. In fairness you do admit this in the first paragraph. 

It was a long time ago where did he cime from then Clydebank or some shite like that?Ayr acadamy used to procuce players that is all I'm saying abd Conway played for Scotland surely they need to get back producing quality players like him again?And give them a platform to get in the team early?

4 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

It was a long time ago where did he cime from then Clydebank or some shite like that?Ayr acadamy used to procuce players that is all I'm saying abd Conway played for Scotland surely they need to get back producing quality players like him again?And give them a platform to get in the team early?

Luke McCowan and Alan Forrest are literally Scottish Premiership players

1 minute ago, itzdrk said:

Luke McCowan and Alan Forrest are literally Scottish Premiership players

Shame that there shite and will never play for Scotland saw some fool say NcCowan was good enough for Rangers on twitter naw he isn't all the talk years ago to about Forrest joining Middlesbrough never happened 

4 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

Shame that there shite and will never play for Scotland saw some fool say NcCowan was good enough for Rangers on twitter naw he isn't all the talk years ago to about Forrest joining Middlesbrough never happened 

Why are you here? Genuine question. You've got nothing relevant to say and you're embarrassing yourself. Be gone buffoon.

2 minutes ago, Scott-ish said:

Why are you here? Genuine question. You've got nothing relevant to say and you're embarrassing yourself. Be gone buffoon.

Rangers fan by the looks of it.

7 minutes ago, Scott-ish said:

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and suggest that the poor grammar, punctuation and spelling is not due to him being an eejit but because of the drool all over his keyboard.

His grammar and spelling doesn’t seem to be as bad as Dryhorce/tartan tammy also he’s not suggesting non league jobbers to sign so thank f**k for that 

Edited by ryanayr1987