The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 years too. D'jaffo will be pleased.

Absolutely furious.

Seriously I’m happy to keep everyone apart from Gillespie. Not sure about the 2 year deal but at least it’s a bit of continuity.

21 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Absolutely furious.

Seriously I’m happy to keep everyone apart from Gillespie. Not sure about the 2 year deal but at least it’s a bit of continuity.

I would play Aero as a defensive midfielder tbh. I thought he was more effective there than at centre half.

Nothing wrong with the re-signings so far , but this is only the start of a decent squad being announced , will there be more this week ? I or is this just the start of a teaser for this weeks Ayrshire Post due tonight 

59 minutes ago, Soapysage said:

Murdoch two years

Has anyone checked that ayrunitedfw is still  alive after this news ? If so he will be on cloud 9 , this is like a top new signing , great player on his game 

1 minute ago, Robbo63 said:

Has anyone checked that ayrunitedfw is still  alive after this news ? If so he will be on cloud 9 , this is like a top new signing , great player on his game 

Don’t know if your on twitter but if you are you’ll know my thoughts on it. Potentially the best piece of business we’ll do this summer. 

5 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Don’t know if your on twitter but if you are you’ll know my thoughts on it. Potentially the best piece of business we’ll do this summer. 

I’d say unless Harvie signs up (even then, a brilliant centre mid is more important than a great left back) or we pull out an absolute worldie of a new signing, then it will definitely be our best but of business.