The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

woke up at half six to deal with a screaming child and spent the day so far unsuccessfully trying to fix a stain on my brand new kitchen counter (and making it worse in the process). And the local off license is closed for repairs as their fancy double-door electronic lock system has broken, again. Lastly the neighbours have been taking an angle grinder to their new extension for the last 90 minutes. So Dobbie's first-half hat trick in six hours' time will fit right in tbh.

45 minutes ago, Thumper said:

woke up at half six to deal with a screaming child and spent the day so far unsuccessfully trying to fix a stain on my brand new kitchen counter (and making it worse in the process). And the local off license is closed for repairs as their fancy double-door electronic lock system has broken, again. Lastly the neighbours have been taking an angle grinder to their new extension for the last 90 minutes. So Dobbie's first-half hat trick in six hours' time will fit right in tbh.

Try a magic sponge designed for use in walls but works wonders on kitchen stains 

I had a dream that we were playing Arbroath again (bizarrely) at Somerset and i got so pissed off after we went 3 down i ended up on the pitch shouting at the players (but i got a frog in my throat half way thru which meant noone could properly hear me).

Think i might stick a few quid on qos as I'm like some sort of mystic meg character.

1 minute ago, Iain said:

Maybe it has something to do with how Ayr approached them, or the player's preference.

I was under impression that Celtic stated as he had been at Ross County he would only benefit from a team in Premiership or EFL club

Different players, same formation. Not one of the forwards is over 6 feet, Todd and Chalmers playing suggests we are planning on playing football. 

if we spend the game punting balls over the midfield to the short, mobile front line then there needs to be questions asked of Hopkin tonight. 

The wean is asleep. The stain has faded. The neighbours have finished with their building. And the offy door got repaired.

Still going to get horsed without putting a shot on target of course.

Edited by Thumper