The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Ach well lads least we'll be able to watch our relegation battle in 1080p60fps.

We've spunked the transfer budget on a Nasa quality camera to shoot all the big hoofs that nearly make space 🤣🤣

Edited by Rb123

McAllister and Musonda still out for tomorrow. McAllister could maybe have played but won’t be risked and Musonda is another week away due to being a week behind everyone else fitness wise. 

Doubt we’ll have anyone signed tomorrow so will most likely be a similar side out out although I’d like to see Bryden in for McKenzie and have Amartey wide. 

I suppose the other question for tomorrow is if we can afford to run Jamie Murphy into the ground with two games in four days so soon into the season… 

Not that we have many other options but still. Hopefully we can give him sixty minutes, and then replace him. 

59 minutes ago, Rb123 said:

Ach well lads least we'll be able to watch our relegation battle in 1080p60fps.

We've spunked the transfer budget on a Nasa quality camera to shoot all the big hoofs that nearly make space 🤣🤣

New camera operator starting just after the open golf finishes.  

Has anyone else noticed the ticketing website being different when buying their ticket for tomorrow?

Not giving the option to download your ticket on the purchased screen, and obviously it hasn’t been emailed to me. Good start to the season!