The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

It's good to see that the complete and utter appeasement of the Ugly Sisters by the rest of the top flight is paying off with some wonderful European adventures, eh Hibs?  

Aberdeen down 1-0 (as I type) and no doubt the jam tarts will be offloaded after this round too, but it is fine!  As long as Rangers and Celtic can get what they need, everything is awesome.

Get them jettisoned as quickly as possible please, too many countries getting so much more TV money than we are, so they are no asset to Scotland whatsoever, and it is about time the rest of the league grows a set.

50 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

Wattoo whenever there's mention of Ahui:

image3.jpg.8f076adb66615239f302989d6c1fd0c3.jpg

Apologies in advance to those not old enough, watch the film if you can. 👍

He says 'tell me about it, stud'? 

Saw the film at the Orient in 1978 😀

1 hour ago, AUFC 1910 said:

It's good to see that the complete and utter appeasement of the Ugly Sisters by the rest of the top flight is paying off with some wonderful European adventures, eh Hibs?  

Aberdeen down 1-0 (as I type) and no doubt the jam tarts will be offloaded after this round too, but it is fine!  As long as Rangers and Celtic can get what they need, everything is awesome.

Get them jettisoned as quickly as possible please, too many countries getting so much more TV money than we are, so they are no asset to Scotland whatsoever, and it is about time the rest of the league grows a set.

That rant has aged well

York are an utter shambles. Pybus refused to play the other week and he's been shipped out to Dorking Wanderers permanently. There was also something going on with the starting XI being leaked online prior to that match. The owner has had to come out and defend all of this amid accusations that he is picking the team! They also haven't won a game yet and the coach seems like a lunatic, all in all I'm sure Dipo is really happy. 

Edited by Shibuya

1 minute ago, Shibuya said:

York are an utter shambles. Pybus refused to play the other week and he's been shipped out to Dorking Wanderers permanently. There was also something going on with the starting XI being leaked online prior to that match. The owner has had to come out and defend all of this amid accusations that he is picking the team! They also haven't won a game yet and the coach seems like a lunatic, all in all I'm sure Dipo is really happy. 

It wasn’t exactly the best move for him for his future career prospects by the looks of it. Ultimately though, he is used to scoring in poor teams so if he can continue that hopefully they can get a big offer for him. I think ideally for us he has a brilliant season, but York are appalling…

3 minutes ago, Shibuya said:

I’d be happy if someone quadrupled my wage too

7 minutes ago, GaryMc93 said:

What's wyscout got on Wycombe's Jack Young? Given he barely plays for them it'll possibly not be much.

Only watched a very small selection of the clips so the stats may not back this up. 

Seems he is a decent wee player, defensive duels are good.  'I'm gonna win the ball or foul you'. 

Closest example I can think watching him (in a small sample) would be Doc.  

I did notice a few where his second touch is a slide tackle.  

Yeah I don't really give a crap how York are doing .....

Was an appalling career move from Dipo should of stayed and signed a bigger deal and waited for a bigger team.....

Am sure playing in York will make it alot easie for him to attend sports day in LONDON....... 

Was on York page and the fans are absolutely raging ....players unfit and no service to Dipo ....

Seems absolutely shocker career wise from him .....but hey thats football,.....

Anyway let's talk Ayr......who we signing for centre mid then?

1 hour ago, OnlyAyrfaninTarbolton said:

Am sure playing in York will make it alot easie for him to attend sports day in LONDON....... 

It does actually. It's 2 hours by train, and more than half the league is either in Greater London or within reasonable travelling distance.

8 hours ago, itzdrk said:

Only watched a very small selection of the clips so the stats may not back this up. 

Seems he is a decent wee player, defensive duels are good.  'I'm gonna win the ball or foul you'. 

Closest example I can think watching him (in a small sample) would be Doc.  

I did notice a few where his second touch is a slide tackle. 

Well he did finish top at Wycombe in pre-season for running between two poles 50m apart for 5 minutes so I'm sure he'll fit into the Bullen style of play when he signs.