The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

52 minutes ago, Superhursty7 said:

In other news I see we are getting linked with Harry Stone from Hearts again.

We must look like the best to offer in the championship for developing these loan keepers with Timmo back, as well as Brown and Whittaker. They will be guaranteed 1st team time if they are half decent, not to mention the learning curve/squiggle of working  with our defence.

3 hours ago, GaryMc93 said:

Proud Dad moment as that’s my lad presenting with the light coloured hoodie and his twin brother at the end .  He worked ( as well as the others ) incredibly hard to put this together and it goes towards his end of year assessment/ grade. 

12 minutes ago, Only me... said:

We must look like the best to offer in the championship for developing these loan keepers with Timmo back, as well as Brown and Whittaker. They will be guaranteed 1st team time if they are half decent, not to mention the learning curve/squiggle of working  with our defence.

"Hey loan keeper - worried that your next move won't give you enough practice at coming for crosses??   Don't you worry - meet Paddy and Nick"  

17 hours ago, Thumper said:

Do you think it would be more likely to be Cristiano Ronaldo or Sadio Mane whose head was turned by a dinner at the most salubrious hotel on the whole of Dunure Road?

Racecourse Road I think you’ll find for the Savoy Park. A lot less competition these days for most salubrious hotel on that road with the way hotels there have disappeared - used to be a decent pub/hotel crawl into town from the Burns Monument in my youth.

You’ve also got Doonfoot Road before you get to Dunure Road. Presumably Ronaldo and Mane were staying in the Balgarth if they were dining in the most salubrious hotel on Dunure Road (think it’s also the only one so not much competition.)

10 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Racecourse Road I think you’ll find for the Savoy Park. A lot less competition these days for most salubrious hotel on that road with the way hotels there have disappeared - used to be a decent pub/hotel crawl into town from the Burns Monument in my youth.

You’ve also got Doonfoot Road before you get to Dunure Road. Presumably Ronaldo and Mane were staying in the Balgarth if they were dining in the most salubrious hotel on Dunure Road (think it’s also the only one so not much competition.)

I did my work experience in the Savoy Park many years ago. It was a good laugh plus I got free food, which is always a bonus.

2 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

It always ends in you making a complete fud of yourself on here every time you mouth off about Kilmarnock. Crack on 

^^^still raging that Ayr turned down Derek McInnes.

1 hour ago, motley123rock said:

Proud Dad moment as that’s my lad presenting with the light coloured hoodie and his twin brother at the end .  He worked ( as well as the others ) incredibly hard to put this together and it goes towards his end of year assessment/ grade. 

Excellent work from the lads...a good mix of questions professionally put across giving fans a good insight to the thoughts and ambitions in all aspects of the club...

25 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

^^^still raging that Ayr turned down Derek McInnes.

Still a tedious bore who has scunnered every Kilmarnock fan away from their thread so has to subject his “batnz” on every poor fucker on this forum. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, motley123rock said:

You should be extremely proud. Ive not watched the whole thing yet but your boy is a natural. Definitely got a bright future ahead of him.

edited to add - is he a dog or cat man? I reserve the right to withdraw my praise if he says cat.

Edited by shizzlemanizzle

4 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

You should be extremely proud. Ive not watched the whole thing yet but your boy is a natural. Definitely got a bright future ahead of him.

edited to add - is he a dog or cat man? I reserve the right to withdraw my praise if he says cat.

Waiting for the big question to be answered before I watch it. 

1 hour ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Sorry @itzdrk , we are a dog family. 😁

IMG_2950.jpeg