The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Just now, diege said:

Lovely, as I said, if I say something, people can associate my username with someone and call me out. You on the other hand don't. You can say what you wish and hide behind your username. I'm not obsessed, think many people recently have seen you're a bloody troll. Get your head straight big man

If I was saying anything litigious of hateful, I'd be hiding behind a user name, seen as I am talking about how how good Marco Rus is or how pish Lee Bullen was, It doesn't count. 

Looking at your posts directed at me over the last 48 hours, have a read back and see if they come across as rational and have a  wee look inward. 

I know who you are, I stood just along from you a couple of seasons ago when some guy in front of you started screaming at you for being "a bit of a character" 

maybe I'm not the problem here. 

Just now, diegomarahenry said:

If I was saying anything litigious of hateful, I'd be hiding behind a user name, seen as I am talking about how how good Marco Rus is or how pish Lee Bullen was, It doesn't count. 

Looking at your posts directed at me over the last 48 hours, have a read back and see if they come across as rational and have a  wee look inward. 

I know who you are, I stood just along from you a couple of seasons ago when some guy in front of you started screaming at you for being "a bit of a character" 

maybe I'm not the problem here. 

You said recently you didnt know who I was, bloody crack pot

I stand with the KaisAyr crew, and the guys that live in Glasgow, the Ayrviators, at the seggy fence. @Peil @ayrunitedfw@itzdrk@Ayr23@pogo1910@Jeff Venom@Shibuya

Come say hello and lets become friends.

2 minutes ago, diege said:

You said recently you didnt know who I was

No I didnt

I am sure this is boring everyone else on this thread. I don't care what you think I am. if you want to engage on here, as long as its civil, I'll respond. if not. peace and love. 

10 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

No I didnt

I am sure this is boring everyone else on this thread. I don't care what you think I am. if you want to engage on here, as long as its civil, I'll respond. if not. peace and love. 

You thought I was hitting on you on Tinder! Come say hello, we'll get this sorted

1 hour ago, diegomarahenry said:

If he’s got a gaf in Dalrymple, probably just a coincidental visit with nothing to get excited about. Just watching the local team. 

Did he not sell his estate during lockdown? On the other hand, if he's wanting a new one then getting in touch with a builder who's got the ear of some of the most talented architects in Scotland is probably not a bad idea.

(also amazing to hear a £4.5m country mansion described as a "gaff in Dalrymple")

Edited by Thumper

5 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Did he not sell his estate during lockdown? On the other hand, if he's wanting a new one then getting in touch with a builder who's got the ear of some of the most talented architects in Scotland is probably not a bad idea.

(also amazing to hear a £4.5m country mansion described as a "gaff in Dalrymple")

It's next door to Kris Boyd so its a gaff now. Probably took a massive loss once that w**k moved in

1 minute ago, diegomarahenry said:

It's next door to Kris Boyd so its a gaff now. Probably took a massive loss once that w**k moved in

In the know? what do you know mr know it all?

Right while you auld lads are having a right good greet at each other,  can I as a 40 year old say how much I loved watching that Blair McNally video from Friday.    

All very positive, and the amount of kids there (including a couple i was coaching the next morning who were absolutely buzzing at getting interviewed) was superb.  

3 hours ago, Weekeith said:

Happy birthday to all on this forum who it concerns. This weekend I have officially become a pensioner receiving my first OAP payment. It's a wonderful world. And it's my grandson's 4th birthday today 4000 miles away in Calgary Canada, missing them.

Feet up, yas.  Happy belated. 

45 minutes ago, Hursty said:

Right while you auld lads are having a right good greet at each other,  can I as a 40 year old say how much I loved watching that Blair McNally video from Friday.    

All very positive, and the amount of kids there (including a couple i was coaching the next morning who were absolutely buzzing at getting interviewed) was superb.  

My wee cousin wouldn't have been that much older than them when he started going during the Reid era of regular cup giant-killings. He was on the pitch for every single one of them.

He's a dad himself now and guaranteed his kids will end up the same way.

I'm 42 and have a 4-year-old. Admittedly it is going to be a bit of a downgrade for the youngster's nearest team to not be Ajax any more.

Edited by Thumper

If the club specifically installed cameras in the new stand (though not on the centre line and thus unusable by the BBC) then why is its own highlight footage still being taken from the main?

2 hours ago, Thumper said:

If the club specifically installed cameras in the new stand (though not on the centre line and thus unusable by the BBC) then why is its own highlight footage still being taken from the main?

I thought this also. Expecting someone to be a long shortly to tell us they "don't understand how we can be moaning" even although it's a valid question to raise..

4 hours ago, Thumper said:

There was a camera of some sorts in the window towards the SRE on Friday.  I thought with the positioning of those windows it was maybe a config for eventual VAR use?

10 hours ago, diege said:

You said recently you didnt know who I was, bloody crack pot

I stand with the KaisAyr crew, and the guys that live in Glasgow, the Ayrviators, at the seggy fence. @Peil @ayrunitedfw@itzdrk@Ayr23@pogo1910@Jeff Venom@Shibuya

Come say hello and lets become friends.

Sounds like the type of opening line a hustler would use before scamming someone.

Bit late to the party on the Friday game, don't think there are any additional superlatives to add to what has already been said. One thing I enjoyed in particular was how streetwise we looked at time - doing little things like throwing the ball away to buy us a little bit more time to reorganise at throw ins, Henderson being a gobby wee s**** holding up play and causing Airdrie players to start boiling over etc. All things that have really been missing the last few years. 

5 minutes ago, Hawk89 said:

Bit late to the party on the Friday game, don't think there are any additional superlatives to add to what has already been said. One thing I enjoyed in particular was how streetwise we looked at time - doing little things like throwing the ball away to buy us a little bit more time to reorganise at throw ins, Henderson being a gobby wee s**** holding up play and causing Airdrie players to start boiling over etc. All things that have really been missing the last few years. 

Beginning to think this Scott Brown character knows a bit about leadership.

12 minutes ago, GaryMc93 said:

Sounds like the type of opening line a hustler would use before scamming someone.

Or you wake up chained over a vaulting horse with a snooker ball taped in your mouth like in Pulp Fiction