The 2018/2019 New Kit Thread

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5afb9acea1c3d_celtic-kit-2018-19-season-bcopy.thumb.jpg.fd353ca276906a93513255a88c81ba2b.jpg
Celtic launched their kit before this thread was started, so probably belongs here too.
A big downgrade from this seasons effort, but that was always going to be hard to beat.

Thought they might have gone with stripes for a change.
Is it hoops or stripes that make you look fat?*

*Pictures of Boydy in a Killie top don’t answer it sadly.

Like the Dons top. Adidas tend to make nice ones. It ticks all the boxes and is probably the best of this current era of Adidas Dons tops, most of which have been solid if unspectacular.

I really like that Dundee kit. Not quite as much as the Aberdeen one but a close second.

Kilmarnock's strip is fine, and Celtic's looks like every other Celtic kit. I know it's tradition but it's pretty boring, do Celtic fans never want them to try something different?

In order so far:

Aberdeen
Dundee
Killie
Celtic

But I've got high hopes for St Johnstone now so I'm expecting some movement at the top.

13 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Royal blue top, tartan bits, white shorts and blue socks. 

cumming.gif.17384b5535d5ff8ccb5c56828a8c24c7.gif

Replica of this pls.. 

5afc818eb0091_images(2).jpeg.5b79ca16ba8633e722a53766b9c634f6.jpeg

4 minutes ago, ah-dee said:
45 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:
Replica of this pls.. 

what year was that as i really cant remember it? cant top scotlands euro 96 kit for greatest tartan kit ever imo

94-96 seemingly, was a third "special" strip, I'd be lying if I said I knew how often it was actually used

Like the Dons top. Adidas tend to make nice ones. It ticks all the boxes and is probably the best of this current era of Adidas Dons tops, most of which have been solid if unspectacular.

I really like that Dundee kit. Not quite as much as the Aberdeen one but a close second.

Kilmarnock's strip is fine, and Celtic's looks like every other Celtic kit. I know it's tradition but it's pretty boring, do Celtic fans never want them to try something different?

In order so far:

Aberdeen
Dundee
Killie
Celtic

But I've got high hopes for St Johnstone now so I'm expecting some movement at the top.

I wouldn’t mind Celtic going with green or even black shorts one season with the standard green and white hoops.

94-96 seemingly, was a third "special" strip, I'd be lying if I said I knew how often it was actually used
thcant have been that often as i really cant remember it and thats about the time i got football mad. dont make kits like they used to thats for sure!

1 hour ago, ah-dee said:
2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:
Replica of this pls.. 

what year was that as i really cant remember it? cant top scotlands euro 96 kit for greatest tartan kit ever imo

I had that shirt but threw it out a few years back. I'm sure quite a few teams had a tartan kit around that time.

I had that shirt but threw it out a few years back. I'm sure quite a few teams had a tartan kit around that time.
might be wrong but sure morton had one? for some reason i am picturing a red tartan kit

Archived