Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

58 minutes ago, lithgierose said:

Just looking at prices of season tickets.kelty £90.berwick £130.whats the gate prices in LL ?

Between £5 and £8 iirc. Shire and BSC were at £8, think Kelty and EK were £7(?), the rest were lower. Aside from Berwick I imagine it will be much the same this coming season.

The Lowland League twitter account used to post them regularly but I couldn't find one from the last few weeks of the season

9 minutes ago, AlansHotBath said:

Between £5 and £8 iirc. Shire and BSC were at £8, think Kelty and EK were £7(?), the rest were lower. Aside from Berwick I imagine it will be much the same this coming season.

The Lowland League twitter account used to post them regularly but I couldn't find one from the last few weeks of the season

9 minutes ago, AlansHotBath said:

Kelty gate price £7 & £4.

Berwick gate price £10. And that’s after the backlash of saying it was going to be kept at £12!

15 minutes ago, pipedreamer said:

Kelty gate price £7 & £4.

Berwick gate price £10. And that’s after the backlash of saying it was going to be kept at £12!

I remembered seeing £12 but not that it had been dropped. 

£10 is about the maximum you can get away with at this level, imo

The Haws are in good shape & would have gave us a good test! Still not heard why the pulled out.

Who have they got in there friendlies?

Not seen the haws since playing them in the super league. Have they improved since then?

2 hours ago, Connor7 said:

Who have they got in there friendlies?

Not seen the haws since playing them in the super league. Have they improved since then?

They were always decent in the super league. I watched them against EK last season and the gave them a good test. Better than we did anyway! 

Really looking forward to tonight's game, Kelty moved the ball around well against Kinoull and the new additions are looking like the beginnings of an exciting season ahead. 

More new faces tonight against a solid opponent should be a good challenge to get a result. 

11 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Dunfermline are a gang, hopefully Kelty don't get kicked off the park.

If its anything like the side which they put out against CSS it will be a team of Bairns don't think they would be kicking much.

We had 4-5 better young lads(fringe players) starting than played against CCS. No first team players though. Still expected Keltyto beat us when I saw they started with all of their pricey seasoned pros. Good performance from our young laddies.