Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

1 minute ago, Bridie Vision said:

I assumed they just haven't printed the names yet. Don't think any sponsors are changing, but could be wrong.

I don’t think there was any space to have names printed on the back of the shirt going by last night. Only sponsors that look to have changed is the shorts sponsor while Orchard Timber Products now has a third line of text ‘Part of National Timber Group’.

6 minutes ago, fafc1885 said:

I don’t think there was any space to have names printed on the back of the shirt going by last night. Only sponsors that look to have changed is the shorts sponsor while Orchard Timber Products now has a third line of text ‘Part of National Timber Group’.

Yeah no space on that but when you compare to last season it's actually hard to make out what's changed about it to make less space at the top. 🤔

FB_IMG_1688219854752.jpg

Edited by ScottishLoon

20 minutes ago, ScottishLoon said:

Yeah no space on that but when you compare to last season it's actually hard to make out what's changed about it to make less space at the top. 🤔

FB_IMG_1688219854752.jpg

Sponsor at the bottom and number have been moved higher by the looks of it.

2 minutes ago, fafc1885 said:

Sponsor at the bottom and number have been moved higher by the looks of it.

Yeah maybe, either way it'd be a shame to stop after 1 year. surely it's not costing too much more to do it or we wouldn't of done it in the first place.

Still nothing about the snake on the FGR website, given he was on a rolling contract to May25 can't imagine there would be much compo to sort out. Fallon seems a decent guy but surely the club needs someone with experience of senior football management to take it forward

1 hour ago, lgb61 said:

Still nothing about the snake on the FGR website, given he was on a rolling contract to May25 can't imagine there would be much compo to sort out. Fallon seems a decent guy but surely the club needs someone with experience of senior football management to take it forward

Probably took the family down there for the weekend to get a feel of it, at a guess.

I'd imagine it'll be announced he's away tomorrow at some point.

Board meet on Mondays, and I'd guess they've been talking to candidates, so reasonable logic suggests an appointment would swiftly follow.

10 hours ago, RateofKnots said:

Board meet on Mondays, and I'd guess they've been talking to candidates, so reasonable logic suggests an appointment would swiftly follow.

You would like to think so but..........

Suspect they will go for the cheap option (financially) and offer Fallon the job, then sack him at Christmas when relegation is staring them in the face again. Mind you, nobody expected The Snake to turn up at Station Park so who knows what they have up their collective sleeves this time.

45 minutes ago, lgb61 said:

You would like to think so but..........

Suspect they will go for the cheap option (financially) and offer Fallon the job, then sack him at Christmas when relegation is staring them in the face again. Mind you, nobody expected The Snake to turn up at Station Park so who knows what they have up their collective sleeves this time.

I think the scare they got last season may prevent that from being the case.