Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

41 minutes ago, speedframe said:

According to the chairman's Christmas message the directors 'would have preferred to be sitting further up the table' and the management team 'don't select a team to lose'

So that's OK then.

Completely bewildering and quite frankly pathetic that some people in football always feel like this needs to be said.

Does he not understand the problem ironically is that we're selecting teams with the sole mentality of not losing.

14 hours ago, ScottishLoon said:

Does he not understand the problem ironically is that we're selecting teams with the sole mentality of not losing.

Totally agree.

That must be up there with one of the weirdest chairman’s messages I’ve seen in all my years following football.

Needing to highlight that the management team don’t select a team to lose. I would fucking hope not. 🤣

I seen we played Broughty juniors on Tuesday night does anyone know how we got on?

1 hour ago, ForfarLoon84 said:

Totally agree.

That must be up there with one of the weirdest chairman’s messages I’ve seen in all my years following football.

Needing to highlight that the management team don’t select a team to lose. I would fucking hope not. 🤣

I seen we played Broughty juniors on Tuesday night does anyone know how we got on?

Won 3-2 apparently. Don't get the bounce games against junior sides, haven't done any good so far have they.

31 minutes ago, May Rckinnon said:

Won 3-2 apparently. Don't get the bounce games against junior sides, haven't done any good so far have they.

True. Probably more beneficial than training for players who don’t play regularly to be fair.

3 goals? Im surprised even against juniors. Do you know who scored? 

i WONT BE HEADING TO PETERHEAD TODAY`1

however may love is sent to anyone who travels.

i will post in outher work in days come forward the the discuss i've watching.

i know it's not the day to post on GAME day, however wee all know it's deafest today and keep on going.

the statement willl be long and tomorrow

Sorry, C'mon the loons

1 minute ago, May Rckinnon said:

Now that Facebook has proclaimed all problems solved after our 3rd win of the season, let's look forward to a champions league winning campaign next year.

Had to laugh at the Facebook happy clappers, not as if we’ve not won away before this season and it has come to nothing. Need to be getting consecutive results and wins at home before it is even worth mentioning.

No doubt that is Ray safe for rest of the season.

32 minutes ago, nofixedability said:

Had to laugh at the Facebook happy clappers, not as if we’ve not won away before this season and it has come to nothing. Need to be getting consecutive results and wins at home before it is even worth mentioning.

No doubt that is Ray safe for rest of the season.

We're getting to the point where the successive hopeless managers aren't the problem. The directors are.

No ambition, we're historically a league 1 club, now we should be grateful we're not in tier 5.