Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

7 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Wonder if you are maybe in for Leighton McIntosh just based on the fact that he’s a Dundee lad and you train more local than we do and if he signs on at Arbroath he will be 3rd choice striker and he could maybe go to Forfar and be the main man and play every week.

He has not confirmed as signing on again with his years option he’s got and I thought about it the other day on where he could potentially go and think Forfar or maybe even East Fife would make sense for him. 

That boy scores against us nearly every time he plays us I’m sure , send him over

On 20/05/2024 at 15:54, terracingtam said:

No replies to that so I assume that everyone is happy with the Board, the Management, the style of play etc. It's going to be very quiet on the terracing. Yes I know you have to have a few shares to vote but ........

Do you honestly think that a few fans turning up at an AGM and saying we don’t like the style of football Ray plays is gonna change anything?? 

F**k me, some of our fans really are delusional! 

On a more positive note the this new Pendle design actually looks good, expecting one of these to be the new home kit.

Personal favourite is the blue and white, always prefer it when we have white somewhere on the shirt.

image.png

image (1).png

image (2).png

35 minutes ago, ScottishLoon said:

On a more positive note the this new Pendle design actually looks good, expecting one of these to be the new home kit.

Personal favourite is the blue and white, always prefer it when we have white somewhere on the shirt.

image.png

image (1).png

image (2).png

Either of the first 2. Though the mint kit might make that difficult? Not enough of a difference? 

I see that the laddie warnock was released by Killie. Will doubtless end up higher up the chain, but was by far the more impressive out of he and Brindley when they were here on loan.

54 minutes ago, ScottishLoon said:

image.png

image (1).png

image (2).png

You'd hope after getting the mint kit, the club would take advantage of something bespoke for this coming season. Expecting the shite navy option nonetheless.

1 hour ago, ScottishLoon said:

image.png

image (1).png

image (2).png

57 minutes ago, May Rckinnon said:

You'd hope after getting the mint kit, the club would take advantage of something bespoke for this coming season. Expecting the shite navy option nonetheless.

I have it on good authority that our new strip is not in the catalogue and, for now, is unique to us. My club source wouldn’t confirm or deny the primary colour.

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, theSilverFox said:

I have it on good authority that our new strip is not in the catalogue and, for now, is unique to us. My club source wouldn’t confirm or deny the primary colour.

😯 Intriguing, hopefully not navy 🤞

Clubs missing a trick with not keeping the home colour primarily sky blue permanently, would keep us unique as the only senior club in the top 5 levels of the country who play in it which. 

*Outside of banks o Dee who play in navy and sky blue stripes, which isn't really the same anyway.

Edited by ScottishLoon

1 hour ago, theSilverFox said:

The sensible & probably unpopular decision is navy as a primary colour.

1 hour ago, ScottishLoon said:

😯 Intriguing, hopefully not navy 🤞

Clubs missing a trick with not keeping the home colour primarily sky blue permanently, would keep us unique as the only senior club in the top 5 levels of the country who play in it which. 

*Outside of banks o Dee who play in navy and sky blue stripes, which isn't really the same anyway.

I highly doubt anyone in the building gives a shit about the uniqueness of their home kit anymore. It's a walking advertisement board that they can flog to punters. Not just forfar btw, all clubs.

14 minutes ago, May Rckinnon said:

I highly doubt anyone in the building gives a shit about the uniqueness of their home kit anymore. It's a walking advertisement board that they can flog to punters. Not just forfar btw, all clubs.

Keeping it sky blue would work for that reason too because anyone that sees sky blue would instantly think forfar.

39 minutes ago, ScottishLoon said:

Keeping it sky blue would work for that reason too because anyone that sees sky blue would instantly think forfar.

Coventry 

1 hour ago, May Rckinnon said:

It’s only a walking advertising board on Rusty, it’s a running advertising board on the other players 🤣

On 23/05/2024 at 17:49, theSilverFox said:

I think it will be sky blue due to this quote from the Hutchi announcement:

"Hopefully his career will continue to blossom in a Sky Blue shirt."

18 minutes ago, Loon From Outta Toon said:

IMG_7174.jpeg

Is that everyone from last season now informed whether they are staying or have left?

That's actually quite efficient in Forfar terms 😆

16 minutes ago, Bridie Vision said:

Is that everyone from last season now informed whether they are staying or have left?

That's actually quite efficient in Forfar terms 😆

Finn Robson the only one that hasn’t been mentioned I believe.