Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

15 minutes ago, LoonsYouthTeam said:

Yeah, not too enamoured my McInally. Bottled things at Morton and although Peterhead were steady in League One for a lot of his time, the budget he had was a very good one. Don't think he'd be terrible, just very meh. That being said, I'm not sure who's out there that isn't meh.

Thing is , you’d need a good budget at Peterhead to attract players as the location of the club wouldn’t exactly help 

I think on balance he would be a safe pair of hands at this stage of the season. Yes, his only success has come when being well backed but he still has more promotions under his belt than a lot of managers who bounce around this level.

Any player who plays under him tends to love his training and will run through a brick wall for him. 

My dad met him on a cruise a few years ago and ended up spending a lot of time in his company and said he was a gem of a guy.

I'm sure he will do fine if he gets the job.

3 minutes ago, Neilly said:

I think on balance he would be a safe pair of hands at this stage of the season. Yes, his only success has come when being well backed but he still has more promotions under his belt than a lot of managers who bounce around this level.

Any player who plays under him tends to love his training and will run through a brick wall for him. 

My dad met him on a cruise a few years ago and ended up spending a lot of time in his company and said he was a gem of a guy.

f**k it that’s convinced me . All aboard the jim train choo choo 

13 minutes ago, Neilly said:

Honestly, he strikes me as the best option to take over at this point, purely because he's local and knows the game. He's had some time away from it and hopefully we could reap the benefits.

33 minutes ago, Neilly said:

That's more like it 😂👏

Think the big lump Morrison will prove to be a decent signing for you if that’s anything to go by, probably won’t get away with as much as he did tonight in competitive games but was clearly tasked with keeping Kane quiet and he done that for the most part.

15 minutes ago, Aidan said:

Think the big lump Morrison will prove to be a decent signing for you if that’s anything to go by, probably won’t get away with as much as he did tonight in competitive games but was clearly tasked with keeping Kane quiet and he done that for the most part.

Pocketed and thoroughly rattled Hester. Lovely stuff