Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

7 minutes ago, Loon From Outta Toon said:

Am I right in saying all the loan players deals are up in January? I sincerely hope so because what a bloody waste they have all been. 

Mutale is until the end of the season, but wouldn’t be surprised or disappointed if he went next month too.

I thought there was nothing between the teams today until we scored the fourth. After that went in then it was a case of however many we fancied. Forfar looked a side bereft of confidence.

Defensively especially I thought you lot were woeful. The two full-backs were major weak links, and the goals lost (as good as they were from our perspective) were probably all very avoidable.

I said to my pal that it had a real end of tenure feel about it. The way the game fizzled out with us well on top, the lack of belief in the Forfar squad and the strength of the booing at full-time.

I thought McKinnon was a terrific appointment. But it's clearly not working and, imo, he won't turn it around. I thought he'd have been bagged after the game today, and I'm surprised he's still in a job.

6 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

I thought there was nothing between the teams today until we scored the fourth. After that went in then it was a case of however many we fancied. Forfar looked a side bereft of confidence.

Defensively especially I thought you lot were woeful. The two full-backs were major weak links, and the goals lost (as good as they were from our perspective) were probably all very avoidable.

I said to my pal that it had a real end of tenure feel about it. The way the game fizzled out with us well on top, the lack of belief in the Forfar squad and the strength of the booing at full-time.

I thought McKinnon was a terrific appointment. But it's clearly not working and, imo, he won't turn it around. I thought he'd have been bagged after the game today, and I'm surprised he's still in a job.

I said exact same at the game . Have seen it before . Had the kind of atmosphere around the place today

Just now, ForfarLoon84 said:

I’m picking up from that interview that he’ll be given the January transfer window at least to sort this.

Probably told them he’ll sort it out in this window.

I’m not even watching it . The guys a balloon