Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

When you're in the position of being close enough to hear the trapdoor to the HL squeaking and where every game is a fight for survival to sign a 'striker' who switches off and who often looks as if he'd be anywhere else coupled with an ex-Formartine lad reeks of going through the motions. The Club is just taking the piss now.

3 minutes ago, Replays said:

To be fair, McLean cannot be any worse than Ferguson based on the little I’ve seen of both.

I mean this in the nicest possible way, but I  honestly don't think you can get much worse than Ferguson at this level.

2 minutes ago, ScottishLoon said:

If you're going to say someones bad purely because you know they played at a lower level at least find out how good they performed.

I've not said he's bad, my point is that these are the players being brought in when we're in this mess.

26 minutes ago, ScottishLoon said:

Just picked up on this, surely the person being the most critical should be the one naming alternatives? 

If the signings are so horrific you must have a shortlist of the other options to compare to.

My shortlist would require nominal fees being paid & a competent manager.

Both things required, we're getting neither.

2 hours ago, ForfarLoon84 said:

Have the club removed the Facebook post announcing Tyler Mykyta? Can't see it anymore.

There was a couple of 'not very nice' comments on it, would they remove it for that?

It’s still there, maybe you’re blocked? Are you responsible for the “not very nice” comments?

23 minutes ago, LoonsYouthTeam said:

"Athies"

swr48.thumb.jpg.c97cf6ee6c5633921f08780898682819.jpg

I’ve tried not to let this bother me too much, as I was sort of hoping it would just go away, but it’s not, and it raises my blood pressure to unhealthy levels when I see it now. Get it away ti f@@k