Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

2 hours ago, tbsouth said:

I see Paterson struggling to get into that Lochee team, Coupe and top scorer Kerr Hay just too good atm.

I actually went along to their game on Wednesday and was disapointed to see him in the stand with his wrist in a cast.

Spoke with a couple of older guys who said he had broken his wrist last week, but said he had been excellent his first 2 games back and they had missed him against Darvel in the Scottish Cup.

It was actually a decent game in pretty tough conditions.

32 minutes ago, ForfarLoon84 said:

I actually went along to their game on Wednesday and was disapointed to see him in the stand with his wrist in a cast.

Spoke with a couple of older guys who said he had broken his wrist last week, but said he had been excellent his first 2 games back and they had missed him against Darvel in the Scottish Cup.

It was actually a decent game in pretty tough conditions.

Aye he has a broken hand. They are due to play Forfar United in Forfar a week on Saturday, might pop along to see the ex Loons and save on the trip to East Fife

19 hours ago, farfirloon said:

Thats maybe because he is injured? So aye that would make it a struggle

No surprise to see Kerr Hay back at the Alpha Projects Stadium soon...

Scally takes no prisoners....a few found that out the last time.

A bit like when we brought nditi back this where we knew he was good for us without actually having seeing him in the flesh.

Pleasantly surprised though, him and jordan Allan were about the only positives from watching the highlights that season.

39 minutes ago, RateofKnots said:

Doubt he's wanted in his own house.

Not wanted at Forfar anyway! A 3 goal lead blown today by going back to defensive, negative football in the 2nd half. We just invited pressure on to us in the 2nd half. 

Thommo had a massive chance to make it 4-1 when clean through had he not messed up his touch and then Peterhead go up the park and score.

The majority of people around me today could see what was coming and yet McKinnon tried to defend the lead. Feel really sorry for the players, makes them look bang average having to listen to that fud McKinnon!