Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

Talking about Stuart Malcom. Did anyone notice the absolute arse he was making of himself during our home game v east Fife ? Just shouting constantly for 90 minutes trying to impress his boss 

10 minutes ago, C_titz said:

Talking about Stuart Malcom. Did anyone notice the absolute arse he was making of himself during our home game v east Fife ? Just shouting constantly for 90 minutes trying to impress his boss 

I thought it was the Forfar goalkeeper that was doing that.

16 hours ago, ScottishLoon said:

Darren young just got sacked at Stirling, we should be after him pronto.

If I was you I would.. Pretty sure he'll not be on the shelve for long though.

Another season of McKinnon and Skelly = no season ticket for me I’m afraid.

I’ll have to pick and choose my games, I can’t justify buying a ST for that brand of football, it’s just not enjoyable.

1 hour ago, ForfarLoon84 said:

I’ll have to pick and choose my games, I can’t justify buying a ST for that brand of football, it’s just not enjoyable.

Amazes me that the board can't see they're driving people away from SP by keeping that charlatan employed.

10 hours ago, C_titz said:

True to form his 'instructions' were useless because they lost. 

On 14/05/2024 at 08:50, ForfarLoon84 said:

See you in the q at season ticket time 🤣

Whilst I'm a degenerate & will absolutely buy a season ticket, I do actually believe a lot of those who say that they won't. For some of us, going to every game we possibly can is a habit. But for those who aren't as insane, then what's appealing about Forfar at home just now? It's a lot of money relatively speaking to piss up the wall on what can only be described as pure boredom.

On 13/05/2024 at 23:59, C_titz said:

He did the exact same during covid, absolute charlatan!

Here's a question, if Ray had went to Forest Green  where do you think we would have ended up under Kenny Miller? I believe we would be currently 3-0 down to East Kilbride.

49 minutes ago, tbsouth said:

He did the exact same during covid, absolute charlatan!

Here's a question, if Ray had went to Forest Green  where do you think we would have ended up under Kenny Miller? I believe we would be currently 3-0 down to East Kilbride.

Miller would've still found time to call GBH a yellow card on the Tele as well.

24 minutes ago, May Rckinnon said:

Miller would've still found time to call GBH a yellow card on the Tele as well.

Incredible to think it was between, Miller or Montserrats assistant manager for the job, I really have lost all trust in the board when it comes to the football side of things.

56 minutes ago, tbsouth said:

Incredible to think it was between, Miller or Montserrats assistant manager for the job, I really have lost all trust in the board when it comes to the football side of things.

Aye I heard miller was pretty much a shoe in.dont want to be one of those people that say From a reliable source but it was a reliable source . If you want to be in meh team, you got to tren