1 hour ago, rodallegabombs said:

My wife's watching this and keeps trying to engage me in conversation about it.
I don't know why she hasn't grasped that I don't give a shit; I must have said it at least 20 times over the past few days.
I'm away to sit outside and get some peace.

So's mine. I managed to escape into town and get the shopping done, have a cup of tea and my hair cut A bit perturbed when I returned home to find it's still on.

Edited by Jacksgranda

4 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Was Harry's dad there?

well - estimates of about 150,000 spectators being in and around Windsor - pretty good chance that number would have included a fair few blokes who'd chucked their muck up his mum at some point....

3 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

So's mine. I managed to escape into town and get the shopping done, have a cup of tea and my hair cut A bit perturbed when I returned home to find it's still on.

Go back to the barber and get your money back then.

Just been out for a tapas bar lunch leaving my other half watching avidly on Sky/BBC.

Imagine my horror to find it being shown in the bar with Spanish presenters. There were even quite a few Spanish watching with apparent interest. I think they were puzzled at my complete lack of interest.

5 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Just been out for a tapas bar lunch leaving my other half watching avidly on Sky/BBC.

Imagine my horror to find it being shown in the bar with Spanish presenters. There were even quite a few Spanish watching with apparent interest. I think they were puzzled at my complete lack of interest.

I took my dad down to a wee cafe just outside Lossiemouth for a coffee and shit about half an hour ago.  Imagine my horror when walking in to all the women (and some blokes) in there crowded round a telly in the middle of the cafe. 

#staunchimouth.

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I took my dad down to a wee cafe just outside Lossiemouth for a coffee and shit about half an hour ago.  Imagine my horror when walking in to all the women (and some blokes) in there crowded round a telly in the middle of the cafe. 

#staunchimouth.

It is home to the RAF base, that might explin why?

Where did you let your old man take a shit?

9 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

#staunchimouth.

Nice beach there. I’ve heard the unusually flat stones on the beach make good coasters, but of course you’re not allowed to remove stones from the beach.

Edited by Shandon Par

3 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

It is home to the RAF base, that might explin why?

Where did you let your old man take a shit?

On some flat stones from the beach.  It’s an age old tradition.

1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

Nice beach there. I’ve heard the unusually flat stones on the beach make food coasters, but of course you’re not allowed to remove stones from the beach.

Erm...

23 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Nice beach there. I’ve heard the unusually flat stones on the beach make good coasters, but of course you’re not allowed to remove stones from the beach.

Is there a lot of security on that beach?

I've seen folk on Facebook wishing congratulations to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.  What a load of nonsense.  As far as I'm aware, none of these people have either of the couple on it.

Edited by Highland Capital

Guest Moomintroll
Oh shit.  The recorder didn't record anything.
I missed the whole thing.
Did anything happen?
Yer man Curry probably caused half a million Daily Mail reading Home Counties types to have an aneurysm. I liked that mentalist.

Guest Moomintroll

Feel I should clarify that I was in the barbers getting a hair cut when he was on so was listening to him in the background. Entertaining as f**k to be fair to him.