HERE GOES - TRANSFER RUMOUR MILL 2018

THEMOLE91

Don't get why it annoys people so much at the end of the day it's always 11v11 whether they get paid or not is irrelevant, it's always the same in ayrshire or with the likes of colville because they attract decent players they must be paying them, and if you were a player and offered money why would you say no as you would play regardless possibly even pay to play, anytime anyone has success jealousy follows next we will hear shortlees are paying players because they have done so well, fact is hurlford whether they pay players or not are a far more attractive club in ayrshire due to their committe and resources than most so will always attract a better calibre of player 

This particular subject isn't really about opinions tho, it's cheating, doesn't matter if it's 11v11! They are breaking rules to gain an advantage. If Shortlees just Decide that they don't want to play with a specified keeper and any one of the players are allowed to handle
The ball anywhere on the park is that ok? After all it's 11v11 so f**k what FIFA UEFA the SFA and SAFA Say about paying ammies ??

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Ayrshireman54 said:

Don't get why it annoys people so much at the end of the day it's always 11v11 whether they get paid or not is irrelevant, it's always the same in ayrshire or with the likes of colville because they attract decent players they must be paying them, and if you were a player and offered money why would you say no as you would play regardless possibly even pay to play, anytime anyone has success jealousy follows next we will hear shortlees are paying players because they have done so well, fact is hurlford whether they pay players or not are a far more attractive club in ayrshire due to their committe and resources than most so will always attract a better calibre of player 

I think this is the worst post I have ever seen on pie and bovril and I know I have made a few howlers as well.  

You can't compete with money at any level. The club's with the most money win everything in the professional game. But difference is that's allowed. Paying players will attract the best players but at amateur level it is cheating. There is no justification. Look at what shortlees have done this season? There was about 2000 people cheering them on at the last game off the season because everyone knows they did it the proper way and no one is jealous off them, we all commend them. 

All Hurlford can offer is money and no one will sign for them unless they are getting it. That's their resource. Their committee are not an attraction. Infact they are the total opposite and no one would play for that committee unless they were getting paid. I have spoke to loads of ex and current Hurlford players who will verify that one. 

"Whether They are paid or not is irrelevant". You clearly are on the smack 

Oh and there's people on this accused me of hating Shortlees and being a Hurlford man 

You can't compete with money  at any level yet shortlees just did, colville win the Scottish most years clearly folk are competing against the so called hurlford money men so the argument is false, why does it bother use so much why not concentrate on your own teams being the best they can be and do you honestly think your players would refuse money??

12 minutes ago, Ayrshireman54 said:

You can't compete with money  at any level yet shortlees just did, colville win the Scottish most years clearly folk are competing against the so called hurlford money men so the argument is false, why does it bother use so much why not concentrate on your own teams being the best they can be and do you honestly think your players would refuse money??

Clearly money can’t buy you titles pal...as was so evident the season just passed. Crazy amount of money lost by ‘the tarmac’ It also clearly can’t buy you respect either. Everyone in Scotland knows hurlfords deep dark secret. Everyone’s respect for them is falling by the minute too. Joke of a club.

Guest Mick Kennedy
47 minutes ago, Ayrshireman54 said:

It doesn’t bother me because in reality we are not competing for the same player, but if your an Ayrshire team how do you compete and improve the playing squad of the players are being paid. If all is true then they have had many years of success whilst paying players, I’m not sure they would have had that success without money. That what Shortlees achieved this season was such a great achievement and refreshing 

Where is your proof?? It's all speculation and it's the only reason I commented is because every year the same stuff is said by the same people and yet I have never heard of hurlford being accused of it by the aafa or safa so it's pointless it's just people trying to belittle a teams achievements because of the team they support fail.

18 minutes ago, Ayrshireman54 said:

Where is your proof?? It's all speculation and it's the only reason I commented is because every year the same stuff is said by the same people and yet I have never heard of hurlford being accused of it by the aafa or safa so it's pointless it's just people trying to belittle a teams achievements because of the team they support fail.

Mate your either clueless or part of Hurlford Thistle. 

Aye Ok then mate........keep telling your yoursel it's no true!!!

Not belittling anything or anyone.......just sick of working hard every year and listening to HT belittling everyone else from the sidelines when they win under false pretences.

So it's bound to invoke reaction from people.

You're kidding yourself on pal if you believe guys leave paid football in junior and senior clubs to play amateur for nothing.

At no point have I stated they don't get paid all I said was that there is no proof so why go on about it so much, and I doubt they will pay every single player that's registered so you are belittling achievements of players whether you like it or not, colville win the Scottish cup two years In a row team littered with former senior and junior  players so by your logic they must get paid??

20 minutes ago, Ayrshireman54 said:

At no point have I stated they don't get paid all I said was that there is no proof so why go on about it so much, and I doubt they will pay every single player that's registered so you are belittling achievements of players whether you like it or not, colville win the Scottish cup two years In a row team littered with former senior and junior  players so by your logic they must get paid??

Going by the fact that no-one ever accuses Colville on this or other social media sites of paying players probably means exactly that, they don’t. Where as everyone from Ayrshire knows exactly what HT do. f**k even a Glenburn player had a recorded call of what he got offered from HT. 

1 hour ago, Ayrshireman54 said:

Im they dont pay every single player, makes in no better to pay a few, so thats a mute point. 

Not belittling their achievements either coz they've been won under false pretences also by being part of a set up which is cheating to gain advantage. 

Play wi the craws get shot wi them. 

Raging yet no one has any proof but say it constantly, not part of the committee either not even affiliated with amatuer football, it's similar to the shortlees situation half their players were at thistle apparently picking up wages for years then turn round and call them cheats but none of them can even prove hurlford pay players and they have an agenda against them.

9 minutes ago, Ayrshireman54 said:

Raging yet no one has any proof but say it constantly, not part of the committee either not even affiliated with amatuer football, it's similar to the shortlees situation half their players were at thistle apparently picking up wages for years then turn round and call them cheats but none of them can even prove hurlford pay players and they have an agenda against them.

You obviously are not affiliated with amateur football in Ayrshire because if you were you wouldn't be on here making such a fool of yourself.

What kind o proof u looking for bud? 

Is the fact that current players openly tell you, previous players who accepted the payments tell you and players who have been approached and offered terms tell you. 

Are they all just lying coz everyone has an agenda against HT. 

Wise up!!

Ur ploughing a lone furrow here ol boy

Jealousy gets people no where facts are facts hurlford are the best amatuer team  in ayrshire and because other teams players are dug meat they say hurlford cheat how convenient same with colville they won the Scottish cup two years In a row and they must be cheating smarten up improve your facilities and coach the players correctly and you will improve ya cranks 

Archived